Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: Ruto on June 04, 2012, 06:54:36 AMThey don't even sell 20 pc chicken mcnuggets in HK and I can still see the chicken-ness or bread-ness in the stuff they serve there. Here, it's kind of crap XD The meals people order there only come with a medium drink (only about 8 oz if you take out the ice). I think there are large drinks but I don't see anyone order them. I think limiting the size of the food really helps.

I heard something about a McWedding in China a couple of years ago.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Quote from: Zunawe on June 04, 2012, 12:03:18 PMI heard something about a McWedding in China a couple of years ago.
Actually, I somewhat know someone who did that in the US.

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on June 04, 2012, 09:08:24 AMI dunno, I kind of have to laugh cause it's like, can't we just make the conscious decision as an adult to not buy an excessive amount of soda? I don't really like the idea of someone telling me what I can and cannot buy. I suppose they could encourage us not to consume that much soda, but really banning it seems over the top.

America, land of the free!... but you can't drink sodie-pops over 16 oz. xD

Haha, some people make bad decisions? XD But he's only banning restaurants and stuff from selling soda in containers over 16 oz. Nothing stops you from buying a 2 liter bottle and drinking it at home or work, like my old school librarian used to.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

I just made $30 bucks by feeding a cat and watering some plants for two mornings. Easy money FTW!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

taxxxxessss are goooodddddd...

taxxxxxesssss are yourrrr friiiennnddddssss....

taxxxxxesssss are paaaaattriiiiiioooottticcccccc

the_last_sheikah

I was walking home after school with my friends today and I accidentally mentioned the "zombie apocalypse".  My friend Connor then goes on this huge rage rant. "THERE IS NO F@$&ING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!  THEY DON'T F@$&ING EXIST!  THE ZOMBIE THING IN FLORIDA IS A BUNCH OF BULL-S@*#!  ONE HOBO EATS ANOTHER HOBO'S FACE AND THE WORLD SAYS "ZOMBIES".  BITCH PLEASE!"

Just imagine the guy from rage quit, but it normal conversations.  It was hilarious.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Sir Dino

Quote from: DrP on June 04, 2012, 04:50:29 PMtaxxxxessss are goooodddddd...

taxxxxxesssss are yourrrr friiiennnddddssss....

taxxxxxesssss are paaaaattriiiiiioooottticcccccc
yeah, thanks for those hypnotic (spelling = irrelevant) words Ben Franklin :P today I didn't feel good, had a slight fever, but now that I feel better, my day has been made ;)

fingerz

I own all the Mario Kart 7 Time Trials on the site. Wahahaha! >:D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

Fingerz reminded me yesterday that being older has its advantages...I had more Pokemon than you guys XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Pikmin 3 made my day!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

MasterProX

I dunno if I posted this before, but Zevia is the best soda ever.  No sugar, HFCS, aspartame, no bad ingredients in it.  It doesn't taste bad either.

DrP

Hard finals over!!! Only one final remains on Friday, so from now until then I will be packing, writing and napping!

Only 2 more days and I can begin to live like a normal human being again... and then I get my car... and then I move into my apartment in September!!! FINALLY MY OWN PLACE!!!

Zunawe

I can't believe I didn't know abou this before. . . Dear god!! I am so going to get a USB/N64 adapter and play this when they finish. The composer is actually very, very good. After the first link is a link to some of the temple music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p38hBWhmRx4&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqzF67YFq40

I program things