News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funktastic~!

I found Pokemon Colosseum!  I know what I'm going to be playing~!

Zunawe

Hahaha! My dog is so awesome.

I was about to mow the lawn, so I went downstairs, and walked through the living room. I stepped on something fuzzy and looked down to see some stuffing. On the floor next to my dog was a pink platypus toy with a hole in the forehead along the stitching. I made the joke that she decided to play doctor, and was performing brain surgery on the toy. It turns out that she had successfully extracted the squeaker as well.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on June 10, 2012, 04:50:56 PMHahaha! My dog is so awesome.

I was about to mow the lawn, so I went downstairs, and walked through the living room. I stepped on something fuzzy and looked down to see some stuffing. On the floor next to my dog was a pink platypus toy with a hole in the forehead along the stitching. I made the joke that she decided to play doctor, and was performing brain surgery on the toy. It turns out that she had successfully extracted the squeaker as well.

When your dog is world-famous, I will be able to say, 'I knew Zunawe.' ;)

Zunawe

She steals socks from the laundry room in the most visibly inconspicuous manner. *slowly walks into laundry room* *comes out with 3 socks in mouth* *ignores everybody else because she's "invisible"* It's quite funny, so we may send a video into AFV eventually. Then my dog would be famous.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Joy: That feeling you get when you look at your work schedule and realize you don't have to work on Moe's Monday.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Just was driving home... noticed a new building going up in a shopping center two streets from my house... It said "Five Guys: Coming Soon"

Exciting for non-Californians?? I think yes!

the_last_sheikah

^LOLZ, double entendres make me laugh.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

We have Five Guys all over here, and they're awesome. The thing that we get excited about is Steak n' Shake. There is literally one of them in all of Colorado, and it is sooo popular. For the first two weeks there was at least a 2 hour wait at the drive-through, and longer for sitting down.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Steak n' Shake is meh. Their shakes are awesome, their fries are alright, but their burgers aren't very good. The meat is flavorless.

Five Guys is far more delicious.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Zunawe on June 11, 2012, 11:34:56 AMWe have Five Guys all over here, and they're awesome. The thing that we get excited about is Steak n' Shake. There is literally one of them in all of Colorado, and it is sooo popular. For the first two weeks there was at least a 2 hour wait at the drive-through, and longer for sitting down.
That's how it is with In-and-Out out here... the lines are CRAZY long and it usually takes half an hour in the drive thrus for existing places and then a crazy amount longer when they get put in.

I can't wait until they go public!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 11, 2012, 11:46:59 AMSteak n' Shake is meh. Their shakes are awesome, their fries are alright, but their burgers aren't very good. The meat is flavorless.

Five Guys is far more delicious.

I love Steak and Shake, they've got great burgers. Their fries aren't that great though. Five Guys is easily king of all burgers, but I like Steak and Shake a lot. Interestingly, Burger King is really improving lately.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I'm okay with BK, but it's that general fast-food burger thing that is unappealing. I can't stand McDonalds, though. I've thrown up so many times from eating their food. That's percentage-wise. I don't go there every week and do that. Anyway, back to pleasant things! I think that the best fries are from Chick-fil-a. I love waffle fries.

I program things

Kman96

Y'all are gonna bite my head off for this...but remember, I'm from Alaska.

...What's a Five Guys? ???
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Ah yeah I like Chick-fil-a well enough, they're pretty good. Wendy's is way better than McDonalds imho. And their fries are great too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Chick-Fil-A fries are pretty good...

I just wish I hadn't vowed to cut out fast food over the summer... I'll still probably have some here and there, but not a lot.

It's the summer of getting my life back and feeling better!

It's gonna be lots of running!