News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Monty Python: Holy Grail. There's a right answer if you've seen the movie. (It didn't actually count toward anybody's grade, btw)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

Blue. NO YELL~ AHHHHHH.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Just found out that I got a job as an RA next year!!!! This is exciting!

I am really gonna miss having an apartment and making "ends meet" with my roommate and having tons of fun there! Plus I could have gotten a job at the Apple store or Starbucks or something like that..

Ruto

Can't beat having free room and board and not having to share a room though XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

So true...

Now I have the grueling process of finding someone to take my place on the lease!

spitllama

We still have to have roommates, we only get half room/board paid for, and we don't get to choose our room. Being an RA at Hillsdale is not near as glorious -.-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

^WHAT!

I get my own room and my room AND board is paid for. I don't get to choose my room because we have to be in the middle of the hallway, so we can be in the "middle" of the rooms, sort of as a meeting point for everyone!

Ruto

Today French guy said "hiii" and waved at me like that waving arm balloon guy when I was walking past the gym. Didn't know what I was thinking at the time, but I did the same thing back xD Hahaha, I'm so awkward.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 26, 2012, 03:14:38 PMToday French guy said "hiii" and waved at me like that waving arm balloon guy when I was walking past the gym. Didn't know what I was thinking at the time, but I did the same thing back xD Hahaha, I'm so awkward.

He totally has the hots for you.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Man that's actually exactly how I greeted certain people back in high school... pahaha

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

I read black  people.

KefkaticFanatic

The words aren't even close D:

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

Just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone else is interested:

I'm pretty sure that today, Amazon is having a sale on all their video games. If there are any older games that aren't in stores today, now would be a good time to order them.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Saria

Quote from: shadowkirby on June 25, 2012, 12:50:09 PMDammit, Mashi, why must you be so convincing. I guess I'm not going after all.
Also IRL stuff is gone too, so I don't have to go.
:/
I love you guys. <3
I'm staying. For a long time.
In fact...

I'm never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and desert you.
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye,
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

(this song applies perfectly here.)

So, yeah. Not leaving again. I love you guys too much.
(plus mashi is too convincing.)
Yayy! Good Mashi! :(

Quote from: Ruto on June 26, 2012, 03:14:38 PMToday French guy said "hiii" and waved at me like that waving arm balloon guy when I was walking past the gym. Didn't know what I was thinking at the time, but I did the same thing back xD Hahaha, I'm so awkward.
You had to add the word "French" to make it sound special. xD
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Zunawe

Quote from: Saria on June 27, 2012, 01:10:44 PMYayy! Good Mashi! :(
I think you missed the zero and hit nine.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things