News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Then I'm not sure I want to hear about what you do when you're drunk. . . I probably would. :))

Why did you do it by the way? I mean, I don't wake up and say "I'm gonna go dance in parking lots with a mask on today."
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Well I'm guessing you also don't find a recycled ladder and see it as a beautiful late Christmas present from god either.

Also there's a good reason I don't drink. And not just because I'd prefer to not experience the wonderous joys of cirrhosis.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 23, 2012, 08:25:47 PMWell I'm guessing you also don't find a recycled ladder and see it as a beautiful late Christmas present from god either.

Also there's a good reason I don't drink. And not just because I'd prefer to not experience the wonderous joys of cirrhosis.
I still wouldn't attribute old ladders with dancing in parking lots, but okay.

Also, I seriously doubted that you would drink (don't ask me why, it was just a feeling). I think it's dumb that somebody would poison themselves for fun.

Anyway, band camp starts tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm excited or not. We have an ex-marine coming to train us. It hurts. For four days last year we would run backwards for a mile as part of a warm-up, and that was after the planks and 50000 push ups. . . Sigh. Band camp is still fun though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Quote from: Zunawe on July 23, 2012, 08:31:40 PMI think it's dumb that somebody would poison themselves for fun.

It is possible to drink without getting wasted and screwing up your body you know -.-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on July 23, 2012, 08:34:10 PMIt is possible to drink without getting wasted and screwing up your body you know -.-
Most people, once they start drinking, they just don't stop until they are hammered.

It's like what I'm going to tell my Resies when I talk to them about alcohol: "We all know you are going to drink. It's college and you want to have fun while studying. We just want you to know that you should know your limits and what you need to do if you happen to get past that stage of soberness..." It will be fun!

SuperFireKirby

Headphones came today. Everything sounds so spectacular on them, it's beautiful! Totally worth the money.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Got a double-piano-pedal for half the price 'cause it had been used in the store ;D

SlowPokemon

I ordered the SMG soundtrack on amazon for $5.49, the price went down yesterday. :) and brother ordered something, so free shipping. Yaaaaay!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Nothing. My life is boring.  :P

ETFROXX

Detasseling ended today and I get paid tomorrow!

SuperFireKirby

DrP

YES! I can bend over with out my back screaming in pain!!!

After it being shot at with a laser, stretched to a great extent, massaged with a deep muscle stimulator and then electroshocked while having ice packs on it, really did great.

For some reason, I feel taller (maybe I am not slouched over all the time)... my days of having the internal age of a 50 year old are slowly drawing to a close!!!

Also,

I got Mountain Lion today!!!

Ruto

Oh that sounds like good news :D

I found a classmate today that wanted to learn the same language as me. She forced me to talk in it today XD

It's good I guess, I needed that kind of pitchfork. And someone to quiz me.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on July 25, 2012, 06:53:34 PMOh that sounds like good news :D

I found a classmate today that wanted to learn the same language as me. She forced me to talk in it today XD

It's good I guess, I needed that kind of pitchfork. And someone to quiz me.
What language?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Not saying until I can have a conversation in it.

...for those that do know, don't say it ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.