News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

No way! It must be AttackingTucans, JoshJepson or Donnabellez!!! Or Lucahjin. I <3 them

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 08, 2012, 12:49:45 PMNo way! It must be AttackingTucans, JoshJepson or Donnabellez!!! Or Lucahjin. I <3 them
How could you possibly not like Chuggaaconroy?  :o
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

The guy just screams when he catches a shiny Koffing or Groudon to a Nest Ball. -.- But I do must admit, he knows what he's doing. I like more of people who are funny and still know how to play.

Nebbles

...and that's not a natural reaction to finding a shiny or catching a Groudon in a Nest Ball?

Okay. Whatever. He's my favorite LP'er and that won't change.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Nebbles on September 08, 2012, 01:26:40 PM...and that's not a natural reaction to finding a shiny or catching a Groudon in a Nest Ball?
Umm... I guess not for me.

But Chugga does splendid while LPing Zelda or Mario, I just don't like his Pokemon LP's.

So you mean he answered to you?! Congrats!!! :D

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on September 08, 2012, 01:26:40 PMHe's my favorite LP'er and that won't change.
Same here.

FSM, have you watched his Pikmin LPs?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I have. When it comes to Pikmin, assume I've watched them all. :)

*was this close to name my nick FSM-Louie*

Olimar12345

Moldypond's new avatar :>

Edit: AAAAAAAAND IT'S GONE.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MassiveMayhem

My forensics teacher complimented me on my HOUND shirt from MGS. She went "Oh you play Metal Gear?" and I said "OMG you play?" and she said "Yeah and she lifted up the jacket she was wearing and she was wearing a HOUND shirt too (different design though). It was like, meant to be. Shes a new teacher and I'm like the only one in the class that's not in her shit list.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Zunawe

I want a teacher that plays video games. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Some random girl featured me in a student film!!!

Here is her film, which she told me in her email was an assignment to finish in one week. The opening theme, incidentally, I believe you might recognize as Danny Elfman's "Jenny's Theme" from the film Big Fish (a personal favorite of mine). At about 0:15, the pianist you hear is me playing "The Return" by Joe Hisaishi from the film Spirited Away.

Even though it's only a few seconds, it still makes me feel special. :D And good to know that at least some others watch my obscure videos than just people I know.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I really liked the background illustrations. Kinda wish there was more to it though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I hate posting things on Facebook and NSM cause it feels so conceited. But I just couldn't help myself :(

I'm now the manager of the Hillsdale College womens' swim team! Woop woop now I can talk to women.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Clanker37

Quote from: spitllama on September 10, 2012, 09:26:36 PMI'm now the manager of the Hillsdale College womens' swim team! Woop woop now I can talk to women.
Congrats! :D Be sure to manage your women properly ;)

My band got a gold platey-thing from the band festival this year! :D