News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

^I completed it a few weeks ago, but hadn't realized it, so I was confused as to why I wasn't getting any more pokemon. Now to get the stickerses.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Got a Pikachu pillow pet today. Aww yeah.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I got one of those for Christmas :D except mine's ear is falling off, and it was that way when I got it

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Zunawe on September 14, 2012, 02:31:23 PM^I completed it a few weeks ago, but hadn't realized it, so I was confused as to why I wasn't getting any more pokemon. Now to get the stickerses.

It gives you a notice and a medal on the top screen when you complete it, so maybe you haven't completed it yet? Did you do the update where you can download everything? :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Just found out today that my English teacher in 7th grade plays Link to the Past.  8)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Surprise Pocky in the mail from Kefka lol. Also the handwritten stuff made me laugh...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

I'll have you know it used to be worse!  I've improved!

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Lol I didn't say 'handwriting' xD

So that's your secret shame :p

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Received a 'thank you' card from a special someone yesterday for inviting them to a show. My god it was beautiful! I'll have to take a picture and show you all 'cause it's just amazing... <3
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

Just bought Zelda 2 from eShop 8)

Bespinben

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 14, 2012, 09:03:46 PMJust bought Zelda 2 from eShop 8)

Despite Zelda II being frustratingly difficult and being very deviant from the standard Zelda experience, it somehow has become one of my favorites in the series. Have fun FSM, and good luck.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

aaaugh omg that game is impossible
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

It took me a lot of grinding just to get past Death Mountain...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bespinben

Ok, so my Mom is having a yard sale, and a middle-aged black couple comes up and wants to take a look through the house (since we're trying to sell it). I'm upstairs trying to work on transcribing the Super Smash Bros. Melee "Opening" theme while this is going on. So Mom is showing them around the house, and then they get to the computer room, and the husband of the couple asks me "Hey what's that music thing you're doing there?" So I tell him, "I'm transcribing. I like listening to stuff off of the radio and writing it down." He then proceeds to tell me he's a songwriter and is writing music for a play, and needs someone to make sheet music for him.

I never thought this odd hobby of mine would ever actually go anywhere. Totally mmd.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

So he's already composed it? Either way that's awesome-- congrats.

A friend of mine has very techy parents-- one of them works for the military in some computer sector, and the other is a professional hacker for private businesses (hacks their securities to find holes for them). She's picked up a lot of their skills ;D. Anyhow, all three of them are devoting the next two years to creating a program that can automatically transcribe mp3s to sheet music. I'm not going to get my hopes up, since it's a pretty big project, but they are some serious tech pros.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012