News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 05, 2012, 07:07:56 AMOMFG. AMAZING night last night. I walked outside of my room and people were throwing around balls and were like 'omg jordan join us!' So I did and it was great. :D I made two people say I made their night, one of them had to run to the bathroom to pee because I made them laugh so hard. Also I landed my first trapeze mount on the yoyo! It was a great night. I have a mario kart wii playdate with one of the people today. :D
that sounds awesome :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

So I didn't receive my cards on time, but a friend of mine who's been playing for years was there and he lent me some, so I could play. I ended up doing better than everyone I knew, even though I've only been playing for 2 months :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

I just went trick-or-treating as Professor Layton :D My costume was really bad though... It was alot harder to dress as a gentlemen when youre a girl than I thought it would be. Oh well, candy! ^-^

Nebbles

My furret costume as fun :D

And why not just do genderbent!Layton? I plan on doing that one day.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I guess I kinda was, since I had my hair down and a smaller hat. But I wore my brother's suit :P What would genderbent for him be considered though?

Nebbles

I just think the pants would either a be sleek knee-length pencil skirt, and the shoes could be heels. That's the only change, really.

Bubbles

I probably could've done that, but its so cold outside it actually hurt, and I couldnt imagine wearing a skirt. Heels would hurt for going through the woods too

Nebbles

I know, but for future reference.

And gosh, it was freezing indeed D: Way too chilly!! My poor legs and hands felt frozen.

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 05, 2012, 06:56:51 PMI just went trick-or-treating as Professor Layton :D My costume was really bad though... It was alot harder to dress as a gentlemen when youre a girl than I thought it would be. Oh well, candy! ^-^
I wanna seeeeee....

Pics or gtfo.
Party Hard!
[close]

ETFROXX

Today is an important day! Now listen. I feel voting is incredibly important. I planned to take my mother with me to vote even though she hadn't planned to. Well etf had a dumb and didn't register in time. Wouldve been my first time voting. My mother, however, is going anyway to vote. I am so proud of her. <3

SuperFireKirby

Meh, I might vote. I don't feel like my vote counts, not because it can't help decide who may win the election, but because no matter who wins the election, we are stuck with shit. And I'm not sure that they even smell any different.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I played my first private concert in the Sibelius Academy. It went awesome. I'll leave to celebrate in a few hours. :D

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on November 05, 2012, 08:55:41 PMI wanna seeeeee....

Pics or gtfo.
Haha no. It was nothing compared to yours, so Im not even going to try :P

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 06, 2012, 10:33:13 AMI played my first private concert in the Sibelius Academy. It went awesome. I'll leave to celebrate in a few hours. :D
Yay! What instrument? (ignore this if sibelius is only a one instrument academy or something)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 06, 2012, 01:13:38 PMDid you record it?
Nope. We aren't allowed always to record stuff, especially in live concerts. :(

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 06, 2012, 03:11:38 PMYay! What instrument? (ignore this if sibelius is only a one instrument academy or something)
Piano.