News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I finally got the Diabolical Box (after 5 different stores)! My OCD wont let me play it until I finish the storyline of Black 2, but until then Ill be super happy  ;D

FSM-Reapr

Pit0010

naww the music ^ is soo cute and catchy!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Nebbles

Sticker Star is sure quality in the music department! I love the boss theme.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 15, 2012, 05:03:14 AMUnless blueflower is saying she already has her own protection I don't see why we shouldn't guard her
*giggles*

BlackDragonSlayer

Ah, Dude...
The Boy Who Cried Wolf is still somewhat new here. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I forget Everyone's Genders, one time I thought FSm was female and Bubbles was male.

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 15, 2012, 12:51:09 PMAh, Dude...
The Boy Who Cried Wolf is still somewhat new here. :P
I'm not gonna lie, I just assume you're all dudes until proven otherwise. Unless its obvious when it has the male/female marking...yup.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Quote from: SocialFox on November 15, 2012, 01:04:49 PMI forget Everyone's Genders, one time I thought FSm was female and Bubbles was male.
But it's right under their names. :V

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on November 15, 2012, 01:11:26 PMI'm not gonna lie, I just assume you're all dudes until proven otherwise. Unless its obvious when it has the male/female marking...yup.
Same here.
Quote from: Dude on November 15, 2012, 01:11:44 PMBut it's right under their names. :V
It's not under mine, and that's why I can't blame TBWCW for calling me the wrong one. Besides, I have the word "flower" in my name.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Well I've seen winter and he is clearly male, and he's marked female, as was mashi for a while so it's a bit confusing :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

blueflower999 more like supercoolflower#1

blueflower999

Quote from: Mashi on November 15, 2012, 01:43:51 PMblueflower999 more like supercoolflower#1
Um... I don't know what you mean by that, but thanks, I guess.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: SocialFox on November 15, 2012, 01:04:49 PMI forget Everyone's Genders, one time I thought FSm was female and Bubbles was male.
Bubbles. What self respecting man would name himself Bubbles? XD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 15, 2012, 02:01:44 PMBubbles. What self respecting man would name himself Bubbles? XD
This.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!