News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Saw Paul McCartney last night.

I can cross No. 5 off of my "Things to do before I Die/Once I get Famous" List.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 15, 2012, 02:01:44 PMBubbles. What self respecting man would name himself Bubbles? XD
ToxicAcidBubbles?
A chemist?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 15, 2012, 02:01:44 PMBubbles. What self respecting man would name himself Bubbles? XD
and I guess kMAN is pretty obvious too... ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on November 15, 2012, 03:12:22 PMand I guess kMAN is pretty obvious too... ::)
Odviously your're a girl.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

I got the best thing ever today. Not kidding, it's even better than a solution to cure cancer!!!

omfg pics tomorrow

ETFROXX

My suitemates heard me crying the other night and came to check on me. And last night one posted on my facebook telling me to smile. It made me really happy.

FSM-Reapr

Why did you cry? :( I'm gonna make him/her pay.

Zunawe

My mom spontaneously bought me a Galaxy S III. It's freaking awesome.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

"As a gentleman, I feel it is my duty to take one of these balloons."

"Gosh, this dress is big enough to be a bedspread!"

Luke <3

the_last_sheikah

I got my acceptance letter to CSU today!  And what's more, I've been automatically admitted directly into the Fenn College of Engineering!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Ruto

I haven't been this happy from reading private messages in a while^^ :D :D :D

Also my friend wished me a belated birthday. I mean, she was totally wrong but I thought it was funny. I've known her for 15 years and she still can't remember my birthday. Hahaha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

Saw Wreck-It Ralph today, as well as bought that new 2013 Zelda calendar and ALSO I bought Paper Mario Sticker Star along with its guide.

After the concert tonight, ill have had an amazing day, if not the best day...the only thing that could make this day any better is if she would be there... :/
Party Hard!
[close]