News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

You're forgetting Super Smash Bros 4, New Super Mario Bros U, whatever Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, and anything else Nintendo decides to surprise us with that may come up. I'm optimistic for Wii U's future. If Nintendo could wow me with Super Mario Galaxy, they can do it again.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BonusPwnage

Now I really wish I could get a WiiU, and a 3ds for that matter. But hey, I have Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and that never gets old.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 26, 2012, 04:21:38 PMYou're forgetting Super Smash Bros 4, New Super Mario Bros U, whatever Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, and anything else Nintendo decides to surprise us with that may come up. I'm optimistic for Wii U's future. If Nintendo could wow me with Super Mario Galaxy, they can do it again.
Yea... in 2014

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I'm holding off on Wii-U until I see a game I'd actually play (besides New Super Mario Bros. U which I can pretty much already play on my 3DS and Wii).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 26, 2012, 04:21:38 PMYou're forgetting Super Smash Bros 4, New Super Mario Bros U, whatever Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, and anything else Nintendo decides to surprise us with that may come up. I'm optimistic for Wii U's future. If Nintendo could wow me with Super Mario Galaxy, they can do it again.

You're forgetting the 8+ years we've been waiting for a new pikmin game. There'll always be a new metroid, zelda, and mario...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Personally, I see no point in buying a console when it is first released. Not many games + usually doesn't work properly + far more expensive= not a very good deal. Like that one time PS3's were $600. I can pick one up right now with 2 controllers, Uncharted 1 & 2, and not have it overheat in 15 minutes for half that price. New consoles are a bad deal.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Lol today the philosophy professor called me up to the front of the class and congratulated me because I tied with another student (a philosophy super nerd that always seems to understand everything) for the highest grade in the second midterm. Which meant I got an A, which in reality was only an 84 ._.

I guess I wasn't doing so badly after all even though philosophy is none of my business. But sheesh! His tests are ridiculous...you get about a minute per question and he tries hard to trick you...

The bad news is that I didn't do as well on the other midterm so I still have to take the final exam -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

At least you have some extra cushion now!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BonusPwnage

Philosophy, huh?...
How many philosophers of language does it take to change a light bulb?
None--we can't see the referent through the opacity of the phrase 'light bulb'.

MoboMoga

LOL This was so hilarious, I couldn't believe that this was legit advertising, not some joke...

I mean, really? Who would make that face when they take a photo of you to put into your records?? XDD

HAHAHA I don't know why I'm laughing at these, so hilarious.

Jub3r7

On the first one, it looks like she's crying that she got arrested? haha so funny
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

http://imgur.com/a/pueA7

Since NSM doesn't have spoiler tags. The above link is to an album of pictures. The pictures are of my dorm pod thing and how my suitemates and I are decorating. ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL. In case you were wondering I am room 240C. There's a decorating contest and a lot of people are thinking we'll kick ass.

SuperFireKirby

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyy, that's pretty awesome. :o

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Best note in Jap class. Awesome. Our teacher is awesome <3
Also learned that a lot of people I know are going to the Distant Worlds concert. It's gonna be great :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.