News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. SO I kinda messed up in a class last semester, and thought for sure that alot of my financial aid would be dropped and I'd have to pay aboot $800 out of pocket. BUT GUESS WHAT. MY FINANCIAL AID WASN'T DROPPED.

And now I have aboot $900 in my checking account just begging to be spent. QUICK, WHATS SOMETHING FRIVOLOUS I COULD WASTE $900 ON?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

SOLD. NOW GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, SLAVE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Ok, I probably should've told my rates are $450/hr.

Oh well, too late now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

blueflower999

51 days, 8 hours, and 32 minutes.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

FIELD TRIP WITH MY FRIENDS TODAY.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 11, 2013, 03:55:12 AM51 days, 8 hours, and 32 minutes.

Actually, in a list, the last comma is optional. Look it up.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 11, 2013, 07:30:31 AMActually, in a list, the last comma is optional. Look it up.
There's a huge debate about that. Personally, I think dropping the last comma is just laziness and I always use it.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 11, 2013, 11:30:02 AMThere's a huge debate about that. Personally, I think dropping the last comma is just laziness and I always use it.  :P
I, well, love using commas!

For example, I think it should be, and have always been taught: "21 days, 6 hours, and 44 minutes."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

That's fine, but there's no need to correct someone for not using a comma where it isn't required.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Suzumiya Haruhi t-shirt get!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

EFitTrainr

I like food.