News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

While I was in class today, my boyfriend ate skittles and saved all the red ones for me. :3

spitllama

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 13, 2013, 01:16:01 PMNew Pope!

That article was literally updated within two seconds of the reveal. I was flabbergasted.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Just learned that I won a scholarship of $500. Doesn't seem like it's much but hey, it's still $500. :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on March 13, 2013, 04:18:25 PMBubbles is long, dark and attractive. She has tall reddish hair and prefers long walks on the beach and/or trips up to Alaska to meet strangers on a once and a lifetime vacation. Her drawing addiction has taken her life by storm and propelled her into partnership with one of the *AHEM* collest writers on this forum for a sekwit project, and she has such a big heart that she falls in love and proposes to people without letting them kno first.

But it's ok, because it's BUBBLES! :DDDDDD
amen

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Yayyy now that I have a good enough computer, I can finally play GC and Wii games on it!

Weeeeee

Pit0010

I'm going to melbourne to watch Sarah Chang play violin! :D
And plus I might see Fingerz!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Pit0010 on March 15, 2013, 06:44:25 PMI'm going to melbourne to watch Sarah Chang play violin! :D
And plus I might see Fingerz!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Yeah, I wanna see Fingerz irl D:

Bubbles

"I watch you wipe your butt daily. You can call me Voldemort; we're there. We've reached that point."

Kmann I cant stop

SuperFireKirby

Currently in a Super 8 motel in Orlando with 7 other people. Going to Orlando Megacon tommorrow and and Sunday, should be pretty fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 15, 2013, 07:22:36 PM"I watch you wipe your butt daily. You can call me Voldemort; we're there. We've reached that point."

Kmann I cant stop
YES!!!!
You watched it!!!!

I knew you would love it :3 <3 <3
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

I CAN FINALLY UPLOAD MY ARRANGMENTS TO YOUTUBE!

And here's a normal sentence so I'm not breaking any rules.

SuperFireKirby

So I decided to go to Megacon cosplaying as super gay Amon. I became best friends with the Cabbage Merchant thanks to our mutual hate for the avatar. Also I got flipped off by Korra after calling her and Bo Lin a bastard.

Good times.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles