Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Dudeman

So I just found out that "Elvis" can be rearranged to spell "Lives."

...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bubbles

Whenever my new cat finishes taking a drink, she whacks the water bowl and spills the rest all over the floor. Then in a few minutes when shes thirsty again she wonders where all the water went

Its so adorable every time :D

Yugi

Watched the new Doctor Who Episode today.

Was pretty good, I was sick of Amy.

SuperFireKirby

Say what you want about Amelia Pond, but if you disparage Rory in any way, I WILL END YOU.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

"It's that sort of day"

"Eggs?"

Rory is the bawss

MassiveMayhem

New avatar: Adorable.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 31, 2013, 09:06:30 AMSay what you want about Amelia Pond, but if you disparage Rory in any way, I WILL END YOU.
Fun Fact about Rory, if you include the expanded universe, Rory has died 9 times.

MasterProX

So, after about two thousand resets, I finally got past Chapter 4 in Fire Emblem: Awakening. First reaction: "Oh God yes, now I can finally use the DLC for grinding!"

After leveling up everyone to level 20: "...dammit, the enemies are still too strong."

Yugi

In Civ V today, I had somehow pissed off a civ so much that they started heading to my mainland.

Knowing what was going to happen, I made deals with every other civ so that I would have a Defensive pact with everyone.

And when the Persians declared war on me. Every other civ declared war on the Persians.

FSM-Reapr

Bespinben sneaked into NSM and sent me this amazing PM.

That made my day.

spitllama

Did you tell him the new Mystery Dungeon sucked?

i kid
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on April 01, 2013, 09:42:29 AMDid you tell him the new Mystery Dungeon sucked?

i kid

That would NOT make his day.

@fsm Let's see it.

blueflower999

Quote from: Bespinben's ProfileLast Active: Today at 11:15:30 AM
:o
Bulbear! Blueflower999