News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I'm no longer a student... ever.

I don't know what to do now.

Oh, right... Work my ass off.

Ricky

Quote from: DrP on June 15, 2013, 12:02:51 AMI'm no longer a student... ever.

I don't know what to do now.

Oh, right... Work my ass off.
Just don't work too much. Life isn't all about work. I hope to have a decent amount of free time when I start to work (three years of electrical engineering studies left).

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 18, 2013, 11:00:22 AMIM GOING TO MEET THE ALASKAN NSMERS LATER TODAY AHHHHH
I haven't met anyone still. :<

Jamaha

We have Alaskan NSMers?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: Jamaha on June 18, 2013, 01:10:52 PMWe have Alaskan NSMers?
Yeah, but they aren't super important.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

So, a summary of our meeting with Bubbles:

Shadowkirby and I rode maybe 3+ miles from his house to Santa Claus house as soon as we found out that Bubbles would be visiting our humble town of North Pole, and so we took off immediately from his house on our bikes. Yikes. Anyways, once we got there, we were both all sweaty, so that was weird, and we didn't really have anywhere to lock up our bikes. When we stopped, we put on our pikachu hats and went inside. Acting slightly touristy, we walked around the store, looking for the beaut we all know as Bubbles7689 (*AHEM* Lindsay *AHEM*), and I saw her out of the corner of my eye but kept walking to keep the secret meeting from her parents...who honestly probably didnt know of our existence. Until today. Anyways, we walked around Santa Claus' House, got some water from a friend who worked there, then pretended to look at merch like we really cared what was in there.

This is the best part.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, and so I turn around to see Bubbles accompanied by a stout, middle-aged man, who I presumed to be her father of course, who pointed out to us that his daughter enjoyed our hats (the identical ones that she also has xD) and tell us that she was a "Pokemon freak" and that she dared him not to introduce her to us. So I began an awkward conversation with them (more her father) about how they were new, and that this heat is a massive change for us and how some of our friends' houses are on fire. It made more sense in person. Bubbles didn't say a word.bitch. Eventually, they walked away and Shadow and I looked at each other kind of giggling/blushing. Just a second later, Shadow ran up to their whole group, shouting at Bubbles, "Excuse me, miss!" going on to explain about a popular video game/nerd store in Faribanks. Also her mom smiled at me weird. Them they left and we had to stall ourselves in the store so that it wasn't weird that we just happened to decide to leave at the same time. So not only did she chicken out, but it was her PARENTS- the ones we were initially afraid of- that made the connection in the end. Priceless. Also, bubbles, if you're reading this, I'm going to give you sooooo much shit for this xD

Then we started making plans for tomorrow via Twitter messaging, which, I'll explain tomorrow, whether or not they succeed.

After they left, apparently bubbles conviced her mom that If she could find us on Facebook, then she could friend us. That was an actually very difficult take, believe it or not, I think I permanently fucked up my Facebook privacy settings but oh well. Now I'm Facebook friends with Bubbles  8)

....Also her mom thinks I'm cute. #CougarStatus

EDIT: Ninja'd
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Guys this whole thing that Santa Claus lives in the North Pole is a load of bullshit, he lives in Lapland! #AlaskansStealYourMoniez

I'm actually friends with one of Santa's elfs, believe it or not

SlowPokemon

I'm so happy you and Shadowkirby got to meet up with Bubbles! :D it sounds like it was beautifully awkward. Best of luck meeting up again.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 19, 2013, 12:22:59 AMGuys this whole thing that Santa Claus lives in the North Pole is a load of bullshit, he lives in Lapland! #AlaskansStealYourMoniez

I'm actually friends with one of Santa's elfs, believe it or not

^thisthisthis

Also sounds like you guys still had fun even though the meeting was weird, so that's good =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]