News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

I've heard the song before, and I like it. It's one of those songs used in commercials a lot.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

I walked into Costco today right as all the tvs started playing the trailer for From up on Poppy Hill, and it turns out they had the Blu-ray/DVD special edition right there. Needless to say I bought it and tomorrow will be a Studio Ghibli marathon

SlowPokemon

YES :D

My copy should be arriving tomorrow (along with the Ace Attorney Investigations game) so I'm pretty excited
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I accidentally started it now

Slow youre going to love this. I'm only six minutes in and the music is gorgeous

SlowPokemon

I'm so excited! I'm sure I'll be getting the soundtrack. Aoi Teshima also composed for Goro Miyazaki's other movie Tales from Earthsea, and while the movie wasn't that amazing, the soundtrack was phenomenal.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Things to do in Helsinki: From a friend!

- stockmanns
- fazer chocolate shop for breakfast and gifts. So good!
- grotesque (it's a great outdoor patio bar. So fun ... Try their mojito it's to die for)
- make sure you walk around the wharf area with all the boats
- go see the Olympic stadium
- go see both churches and stop by for Sunday mass
- Teerempeli (GREAT bar for authentic European ciders. Try the blueberry, it's hard to find anywhere else)
- go to the little Island across from the harbor (I forgot the name) but you just take the little ferry it's super easy
- try their famous licorice candy
- try the corresponding licorice tasting shot they have. It's famous for Finland. - also try finlandia it's their vodka
- try eating salmon soup .... It's SO GOOD there
- eat bear! Theres a really really cool Russian restaurant where they serve it. I can't remember the name but google it!! (it's called Saslik)
- stop by the rouhlatiti area and look at the PwC bldg!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: DrP on September 07, 2013, 07:33:51 AM- go to the little Island across from the harbor (I forgot the name) but you just take the little ferry it's super easy
Suomenlinna.
I spent one of the best days in my life there. I also know a special someone who has a house there. One of my favourite places in all of time and space.

Also this list is missing a whole ton of things to do if you'd be here with me ;)

Roz~

I need to remember all of those things for when I finally visit Finland
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Shadowkirby just gave me the best wedding present <33333333333333

you're going to have a hell of a time to top it

Yugi

Sebastian

blueflower999

Quote from: Yugi on September 07, 2013, 07:40:38 PMI got a 3DS!
Post your friend code in the thread so I can add you!!  :)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: Kman96 on September 03, 2013, 06:41:44 PMThe song is actually pretty old- it's called Mr. Blue Sky, by ELO, or the Electronic Light Orchestra. Take a listen!

I'm not a fan of most modern rock/pop music, however, a lot of the older songs (like queen) are actually pretty good. Thanks for positing this!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Got to read down a chart I wrote for big band tonight! Totally mmd! I think it was very well received-our director wants to put it in our set for our next gig.

I'm getting better at writing big band charts. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

I made calamari today! It was actually good, so I'm going to cry about it :D

(now let's see if I get sick from it)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.