News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

My boyfriend's birthday is Tuesday, rite. I ordered him a cake that looks like a hamburger. Yum. :D I have his $50 Gamestop giftcard and only have $45 to pay on his kinect.

SO STOKED.

SuperFireKirby

You should plant the Kinect inside the cake, then put explosives under it so when they go off, the Kinect pops out like one of those stripper cakes. You're welcome for just making your bf's birthday the best ever, and yes, I do accept Visa.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 03, 2013, 10:48:01 AMMy boyfriend's birthday is Tuesday, rite. I ordered him a cake that looks like a hamburger. Yum. :D I have his $50 Gamestop giftcard and only have $45 to pay on his kinect.

SO STOKED.

Yeah, anyone would be if you spent that amount of money on them xD

@SFK
Stripper cakes never went out style so yeahhh.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

Ruto has a Simpsons picture for every occasion.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 03, 2013, 06:40:25 PMRuto has a Simpsons picture for every occasion.  :P

Yeah! Off the top of my head I can remember about 13 seasons worth of Simpsons xD Only some episodes after that. Waiting for Kefka to make gifs of stuff for me though...I'm still waiting for the frog and kangaroo gif D:<

KefkaticFanatic

Heyyy you have to give me a link to the episode again cause I already forgot

me irl
[close]

Ruto

http://wtso.tv/movie/398-616_Bart_vs_Australia.html

Doing it from a DVD is better...also when you're finished let's do some Futurama ones.

Ruto

Yay I got my frog :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Good to be back home...

It was fun to see my dogs' various reactions to my return. Lilly seemed the most unconcerned that I had been gone, oddly enough. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

A new patch for Hopeless Masquerade!

JUST IN TIME TO FUCK UP THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION PATCH.

I'm laughing so hard right now.

MasterProX

Quote from: Dude on October 11, 2013, 11:56:11 AMA new patch for Hopeless Masquerade!

JUST IN TIME TO FUCK UP THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION PATCH.

I'm laughing so hard right now.

English translations are for noobs.

Wait... Hopeless Masquerade?

...never mind, carry on.

BonusPwnage

I'll make this a short as possible.

Since my high school encompasses two different middle schools, I met this girl two weeks ago named Bianca. We were talking with friends until she pulled me away form the group. She said that my friend was obsessed with her and that it was getting creepy (he does that). She said that she wanted me to go to the homecoming dance and step in whenever he got near her. I agreed, because I thought it was a nice thing to do, but I also thought that she was really pretty. She's different from other girls because she wears modest clothing, holds education in a high standard, and is really fun to be around. So tonight my school had the dance and I found her there. She had the most beautiful dress on. There wasn't even any exposed skin, but she looked so amazing in it. I thought that she looked a lot different than the other girls when she danced because instead of grinding all of the guys while wearing some skimpy outfit like everyone else did, she was having a good time with everyone. A couple of times that friend came around, and he said some pretty weird stuff (which I'm used to by now; he's a nice guy deep down), so I pulled her out of there a couple of times. Basically, we were pretending to date. Some of my friends assumed that I was gay since I've never had a girlfriend before, and they made a big deal about me having a girlfriend. It made me feel weird, and anxious as to how our relationship would be after the dance when we didn't have to pretend anymore. All of the sudden, a slow song came on. We didn't really say anything out loud but we kind of just looked in each other's eyes, understanding that we both wanted to dance. We made basic conversation, and I even told her about the story I posted here about the first and only other time I slow-danced (10 points if you remember that), and she thought it was really funny. She started to hug me while dancing, and a nearby couple who were friends of ours asked if we were dating. She looked at me and asked "Are we?", so I asked if she wanted to. She smiled, and then we kissed. It was my first kiss, and I'll always remember it. I'm still smiling now, and I can't stop smiling, but it doesn't bother me.

So guys, do you have any memorable first kisses?

Sebastian

Quote from: BonusPwnage on October 12, 2013, 09:10:38 PMI'll make this a short as possible.

Since my high school encompasses two different middle schools, I met this girl two weeks ago named Bianca. We were talking with friends until she pulled me away form the group. She said that my friend was obsessed with her and that it was getting creepy (he does that). She said that she wanted me to go to the homecoming dance and step in whenever he got near her. I agreed, because I thought it was a nice thing to do, but I also thought that she was really pretty. She's different from other girls because she wears modest clothing, holds education in a high standard, and is really fun to be around. So tonight my school had the dance and I found her there. She had the most beautiful dress on. There wasn't even any exposed skin, but she looked so amazing in it. I thought that she looked a lot different than the other girls when she danced because instead of grinding all of the guys while wearing some skimpy outfit like everyone else did, she was having a good time with everyone. A couple of times that friend came around, and he said some pretty weird stuff (which I'm used to by now; he's a nice guy deep down), so I pulled her out of there a couple of times. Basically, we were pretending to date. Some of my friends assumed that I was gay since I've never had a girlfriend before, and they made a big deal about me having a girlfriend. It made me feel weird, and anxious as to how our relationship would be after the dance when we didn't have to pretend anymore. All of the sudden, a slow song came on. We didn't really say anything out loud but we kind of just looked in each other's eyes, understanding that we both wanted to dance. We made basic conversation, and I even told her about the story I posted here about the first and only other time I slow-danced (10 points if you remember that), and she thought it was really funny. She started to hug me while dancing, and a nearby couple who were friends of ours asked if we were dating. She looked at me and asked "Are we?", so I asked if she wanted to. She smiled, and then we kissed. It was my first kiss, and I'll always remember it. I'm still smiling now, and I can't stop smiling, but it doesn't bother me.

So guys, do you have any memorable first kisses?
You are lucky :)
Happy for you  :)

Ruto

Quote from: BonusPwnage on October 12, 2013, 09:10:38 PMShe's different from other girls because she wears modest clothing, holds education in a high standard, and is really fun to be around.

This reminds me of me! Anyway if that's a problem at your school then I feel bad or you should write to the school board about a dress code.

Quote from: BonusPwnage on October 12, 2013, 09:10:38 PMSo guys, do you have any memorable first kisses?

yes but I would get banned/moderated for talking about it

Me again: I finally played Skyward Sword today. It was sitting in my shelf since it was released because I didn't have a Wii. I finally bought one last week and I tried it today. AT LAST =D

KefkaticFanatic

Should have been Grooseward Sword

me irl
[close]