NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

GameGrumps started playing Cave Story. I am happy.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

I was compared to Hard Man.

I'm not sure what to say about that.

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 10, 2014, 06:07:38 AMWhere can I play it?

It's still in development, haha. Read the video description for full details on that :P

mikey

Going blue at prerelease.
Again.
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

Programming GBA games is super fun.
Hooray for unofficial software dev kits!
I like food.

Wrydryn

Hatched a shiny Pineco! (Although it doesn't have all the stats I'm looking for :<)

fingerz

Oh well, it's a shiny. My friends keep saying to me "OMG I FOUND YET ANOTHER SHINY POKEMON!" to which I can only sigh and hope one pops up sometime soon... I suppose I shouldn't complain. I found two in one day when playing Black 2. Hatched a shiny Purrloin and then fished up a shiny Luvdisc... XD

Anyways, made heaps of friends with people online after spending 11 hours non-stop on Pokemon X at their house. ;)

Also got trolled while playing that game too! :P Someone called Daisy wanted to trade Pokemon and kept offering their event Torchic (without Blazikenite) and cancelled the trade EVERY time I chose a Pokemon. It took me a while to realise that, but once I did, I just played the game with them as well. In fact, I even offered them all my legendaries and level 100 Pokemon! *hesitation from opposing player* Then they cancelled. XD I also offered them my Blaziken for their Torchic and they accepted! Then, when they wanted it back, I kept cancelling it on them and refused to give it back. AHAHAHAHA! I then quit the trade and kept their Torchic. Sure, a Torchic isn't quite as fancy as a Blaziken, but it took me like 10 minutes to train it back up again. Besides, I won. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jamaha

Ooh, apparently I got the best possible grade for my thesis. No idea how that happened but I'll take it.

I also got the credits for the last remaining course in addition to the thesis. A whole three days before the deadline for sending in the application for the degree.

JDMEK5

Found a shiny swirlix!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2014, 08:50:12 PMhi guys
._.

I think you topped Yugi's avatar in terms of disturbingness.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

My week has been made by having a credit card that my firm pays for..

I went out to so many awesome restaurants in DTLA and had a blast!!

Here's a List (if you want to Google them)
Blue Cow
Urth Caffe
Public School 612
Bottega Louie
Drago Centro

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 17, 2014, 08:54:43 PM._.

I think you topped Yugi's avatar in terms of disturbingness.
[/quote
I don't see it?

KefkaticFanatic

It appears to be hosted on some ghetto random forum image storage that seems to have borked.

me irl
[close]