Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Decided today to take lecture notes in Mr. Saturn font for shits and giggles, and of course this is the one time somebody next to me asks to see my notes because he missed something, hahahahahahahahahahaha
I literally had to change the font so he could read it, it was great.

It was a game design class, so I hoped he would get it, but nope. It was still hilarious, though.

MaestroUGC

...the f*** are "lecture notes"?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

I wish I had casual enough lectures to where I could screw with writing fonts D;

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Lol I mean, it's not like it detracted from my notetaking or anything XD I just set it to it at the beginning, and...you know...typed :P

KefkaticFanatic

Oho... I thought you were some magical being who could WRITE in Mr. Saturn font.  I'm not used to typed notes since for the past few terms all my course notes require some sorts of diagrams or mathematical expressions /o\

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I never take notes because every time I bring my laptop to school I end up playing games. All my classes require me to bring my laptop D:
On another note, I finally received Bravely Default. Can't wait to play it aaaaaa
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Since I've started working, I've been switching the standard TNR for writing memos to Georgia, which is my firm's 'font'

Also, idk whether this mmd, but... the Market managing partner from my market (my office is a part of bigger 'market') is coming to the client that I am working at tomorrow.. I don't know whether to be excited or intimidated.

But one thing's for sure, I get to go out to a fancy lunch tomorrow and I don't have to work 100% of the time. And the best part... I have to wake up at 5:30 because the traffic into San Francisco is going to be hell at 7:30.

JDMEK5

I finally got the pizza delivery job I was aiming for for the last 3 weeks. Better late than never, right?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

Haha nice!
Have fun delivering pizzas in -10 weather to a rich person with a half mile long driveway!
unmotivated

FierceDeity

that is an oddly specific scenario

K-NiGhT

found my copy of SSX Tricky the other day.

such fun is being had right now. dat nostalgia
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

Best snowboarding game

Jamaha

Jamaha
Bachelor of Science (Technology) in Electrical Engineering

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 13, 2014, 07:18:06 AMI swear to god if people on this website spent half as much time being productive as they do being melodramatic and throwing themselves pity parties
unmotivated

Dude

that's funny because he's the one who starts it 65% of the time