News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Good job, wifey! :D Very proud.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

Oof, good luck with that. That's not a very fun job from what I've read and heard.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

For whom, might I ask?
unmotivated

Kman96

Well from what I'VE heard, you're given a certain number of games to play over a specific period of time and supposed to beat all of the games before that date arrives, on which I think you're supposed to send them back. I'd be fired immediately.

...It's like Gamefly, with a required completion date.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Roz~ on April 10, 2014, 07:36:39 AMGot a new job! I'm now a video game tester.  8)
This proves that my dreams of becoming a pillow tester can come true too.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Kman96 on April 10, 2014, 10:26:14 AMWell from what I'VE heard, you're given a certain number of games to play over a specific period of time and supposed to beat all of the games before that date arrives, on which I think you're supposed to send them back. I'd be fired immediately.

...It's like Gamefly, with a required completion date.

See, I was thinking more along the lines of #6 from this.

Here's hoping Cracked is wrong, Roz, haha.

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 10, 2014, 11:49:09 AMSee, I was thinking more along the lines of #6 from this.

Personally I think that's a lot easier than K-man said :P
I get to play the same part of a game for 4 hours?  Fine!
I enjoy finding glitches :/
unmotivated

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2014, 09:58:21 AMFor whom, might I ask?

Beenox. I think they're owned by Activision.

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 10, 2014, 11:49:09 AMSee, I was thinking more along the lines of #6 from this.

It's exactly what I'm gonna be doing actually. Try to find bug and glitches in certain games. Also because I'm a translator and I'm fluent in English I'll get to manage the database etc. I'll also get to do a lot of overtime, which is actually pretty cool. I know the job sounds kinda boring, but it's pretty amazing when you're used to working in retail. I won't be yelled at by morons anymore. Also not being paid minimum wage is the shit. Oh and this is a summer job meaning I'll be doing that for 4 months. I can handle it I think.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on April 10, 2014, 12:50:43 PMBeenox. I think they're owned by Activision.

It's exactly what I'm gonna be doing actually. Try to find bug and glitches in certain games. Also because I'm a translator and I'm fluent in English I'll get to manage the database etc. I'll also get to do a lot of overtime, which is actually pretty cool. I know the job sounds kinda boring, but it's pretty amazing when you're used to working in retail. I won't be yelled at by morons anymore. Also not being paid minimum wage is the shit. Oh and this is a summer job meaning I'll be doing that for 4 months. I can handle it I think.
Sounds like a good deal :)
unmotivated

Olimar12345

After a long drive, I've finally made it to Dallas! The big band's playing a gig here tonight at some country club, opening for the prestigus Dallas Jazz Orchestra!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

This weekend was amazing. I attended a pagan/hippy gathering and found myself at a clothing-optional sweat lodge meditation, bathing with 12 people in a 4'x10' group shower, carrying a large phallic symbol during a fertility ceremony/parade, and smoking hookah with an extremely narcissistic shaman-in-training and a Buddhist monk.

Everything is awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

^sounds... interesting

I was SO HAPPY about what happened in tonight's Game of Thrones episode!!! SO HAPPY! (even though I knew what was going to happen)

Bubbles