News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 13, 2014, 05:01:23 PMThis weekend was amazing. I attended a pagan/hippy gathering and found myself at a clothing-optional sweat lodge meditation, bathing with 12 people in a 4'x10' group shower, carrying a large phallic symbol during a fertility ceremony/parade, and smoking hookah with an extremely narcissistic shaman-in-training and a Buddhist monk.

Everything is awesome.

This sounds strikingly similar to a thing I got roped into years ago except replace the group shower with an igloo made out of dirt and a pile of red hot rocks in the center.

So did you wear clothes?

SuperFireKirby

Haha nope, no one did. And our sweat lodge was basically what you described, except the igloo was made out of tarps and stuff. Because ice doesn't exist in Florida. The shower was after the lodge, so you basically had 20 people running around camp in the nude before half of us crammed into a tiny, two faucet head "group" shower. It was such an intense and wonderful experience(and no, there were not any drugs involved).

10/10 would recommend.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 14, 2014, 09:59:31 AMHaha nope, no one did. And our sweat lodge was basically what you described, except the igloo was made out of tarps and stuff. Because ice doesn't exist in Florida. The shower was after the lodge, so you basically had 20 people running around camp in the nude before half of us crammed into a tiny, two faucet head "group" shower. It was such an intense and wonderful experience(and no, there were not any drugs involved).

10/10 would recommend.
Gosh...Excuse me if I sound stupid or rude, but whenever I think of a big group of people not wearing any clothes, the only thing I picture in my head is basically what amounts to a giant orgy...I'm assuming that's NOT what happened?

I'm Alaskan- I don't associate with hippies often at all.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

lolno, though I think that's what most people would assume, especially with hippies involved. But no, just a bunch of people taking a shower.

Kicking myself right now though, cuz I can't facebook find this girl I was hanging out with for a good portion of the weekend. Never bothered finding out her last name. Even tried her college and city, and nothing. Tho she lives 2 hours away and I'm, like, 87% sure she's a lesbian, she was coll as shit.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Kman96 on April 14, 2014, 05:33:06 PMGosh...Excuse me if I sound stupid or rude, but whenever I think of a big group of people wearing any clothes, the only thing I picture in my head is basically what amounts to a giant orgy...I'm assuming that's NOT what happened?

Hmm how did I read it that way first...

Well anyway, people can do plenty of things not wearing clothes besides an orgy. Showering/sauna/hot springs...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Clanker37

Quote from: Ruto on April 14, 2014, 06:50:54 PMHmm how did I read it that way first...

Well anyway, people can do plenty of things not wearing clothes besides an orgy. Showering/sauna/hot springs...
Basically any activity which gets you hot and wet.

Dude

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 15, 2014, 03:29:08 AMBasically any activity which gets you hot and wet.
A++++

Kman96

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 15, 2014, 03:29:08 AMBasically any activity which gets you hot and wet.
Heyo!

Clanker's just a walking innuendo, now.
Party Hard!
[close]

ETFROXX

I'm moving in a month!

DrP

It's been a great week so far!

I've been getting up earlier!
I have a clear and cut plan to study for the CPA exam.
Costco has pumpkin pie this week
Busy season is over and the partner's on my floor took us out for happy hour, where I was given the name "LittleBig Nik" for being the youngest person there and the one who drank the most.
I am going to start running tomorrow.
I get to work from home for the next two days... which means I don't have to put on pants!

mikey

So run without pants?

In SNOW :P
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 17, 2014, 03:14:46 AMSo run without pants?

In SNOW :P
I ran in shorts.

And it's only 70 something degrees outside

mikey

Quote from: DrP on April 17, 2014, 09:47:58 AMI ran in shorts.

And it's only 70 something degrees outside
Oh, my bad.  I was thinking of the FOOT of SNOW that came IN THE MIDDLE OF SPRING.
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 17, 2014, 09:57:28 AMOh, my bad.  I was thinking of the FOOT of SNOW that came IN THE MIDDLE OF SPRING.
Yeah. Everyone else is having a weird spring, whereas here it's like it normally is.

Everyone at my office who is from another part of the country say "Why do you want to move away?? You have to shovel snow and if you want to have a picnic outside, you make tentative plans."

And here is my response "And how much was your house? I'd rather spend 30% of my income on a mortgage than 50%"

ETFROXX

Got to take photos of my friends tonight! It was fun and they came out well! Although of course I think they could be better, still good.

My fave: