News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 18, 2014, 06:05:06 PMI am still me.

And that always makes for a good day.

Yay for Maestro!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on November 18, 2014, 05:39:42 PMBought some Virgin America stock (NASDAQ:VA) yesterday. Made $35 today. Not bad.
Drp, can I give you all my money to invest in stocks for me? And then blame you when the market crashes? And then become a violent alcoholic who beats his wife and children in a drunken rage because he's fallen on hard times? And then pack up everything and move my family out West to try and start over only to discover there's no jobs anywhere? And then enlist in the military after some lunatic with a mustache decides it'd be a chipper idea to invade Poland? And then die valiantly in The Battle of the Bulge alongside my brothers in arms, praying that my beautiful country will be victorious in this godforsaken war before exhaling my last breath?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 19, 2014, 12:17:06 PMDrp, can I give you all my money to invest in stocks for me? And then blame you when the market crashes? And then become a violent alcoholic who beats his wife and children in a drunken rage because he's fallen on hard times? And then pack up everything and move my family out West to try and start over only to discover there's no jobs anywhere? And then enlist in the military after some lunatic with a mustache decides it'd be a chipper idea to invade Poland? And then die valiantly in The Battle of the Bulge alongside my brothers in arms, praying that my beautiful country will be victorious in this godforsaken war before exhaling my last breath?
no.

In other news, Finale Notepad 2012 is finally working for me again!!!! :D :D :D :D !!!! !!!! :D :D D: :D
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 19, 2014, 12:17:06 PMDrp, can I give you all my money to invest in stocks for me? And then blame you when the market crashes? And then become a violent alcoholic who beats his wife and children in a drunken rage because he's fallen on hard times? And then pack up everything and move my family out West to try and start over only to discover there's no jobs anywhere? And then enlist in the military after some lunatic with a mustache decides it'd be a chipper idea to invade Poland? And then die valiantly in The Battle of the Bulge alongside my brothers in arms, praying that my beautiful country will be victorious in this godforsaken war before exhaling my last breath?
Uhhhhh....

I can help you with your first question (and anything relating to taxes).

FireArrow

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 17, 2014, 08:20:09 PMClickhole has quickly become one of my favorite sites.

This is awesome, reminds me of a south park episode. If you have 22 minutes, watch it, it's based on the exact same idea. (Super sketchy site is sketchy, don't click on anything there.)

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Aaaand finale's not making any noise
>.>
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Apparently they're making an American version. It's gone suckkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

My actions today caused someone to delete their youtube account.

I feel accomplished.

Winter

Hahaha I saw that. I wanted to see what they had done to deserve it, but by the time I got there, everything was a vast wasteland. Well done!

DrP

It's raining today.

And with it brings up the Danish word hygge. Translated exactly, it means "coziness".

But the connotation of hygge is the memories associated with the coziness. Whether it be running in after getting caught in a downpour and wrapping up in blankets with tea or just watching the water fall down a window pane while sitting next to a fire reading a book.

I feel happy and cozy and enjoying the day.

FierceDeity

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 18, 2014, 05:40:56 PMGot a 95/100 on my english project.
I wrote some music.

Actual question, aren't you homeschooled?/how does that grading work if you are?

Roz~

I became a godmother an hour ago.
I will teach that kid all there is to know about the pokemanz.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

braix

ther r 1264 pokemanz in deh worlds.
u must catch eech one and stuf it into a leetle confained bal and force et 2 fite othr pokemans and beet them up 4 ur own sukses and fame
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.