News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

No
Use the best pokemanz and win me free trips to the Worlds Championship.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maelstrom

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 20, 2014, 02:44:13 PMActual question, aren't you homeschooled?/how does that grading work if you are?
Yes. You don't expect my mom to teach me calculus now, do you? 
I may have said this before, but, until this year, I have taken all my core classes at a co-op since 6th grade. They hire actual teachers, usually moms of students, and have a one hour lecture once per week, while assigning homework for the rest of the week. This semester, I'm taking calc and chem at a local college, and I'll be taking at least calc 2 next semester. Does that explain things in too much detail?

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on November 20, 2014, 04:37:39 PMI became a godmother an hour ago.
I will teach that kid all there is to know about the pokemanz.

I might have unwisely named manio (from the chat) and FSM as godfathers to the future kid. Now if they do the same as you, I think I'll be good...xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 20, 2014, 07:25:21 PMYes. You don't expect my mom to teach me calculus now, do you? 
I may have said this before, but, until this year, I have taken all my core classes at a co-op since 6th grade. They hire actual teachers, usually moms of students, and have a one hour lecture once per week, while assigning homework for the rest of the week. This semester, I'm taking calc and chem at a local college, and I'll be taking at least calc 2 next semester. Does that explain things in too much detail?

Ahhhh gotcha. That would make sense. I feel like you've mentioned the co-op before, but I'm just pretty unfamiliar with homeschooling in general.

DrP

Just bought my tickets for NY (thank you credit card points!)

I'll be on the east coast from May 2 to May 15. I'm unsure which places I'm going to go yet.

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

EVERYTHING!

edit: 5636 games!

SuperFireKirby

No one hates anything more than my wallet hates Steam sales

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 26, 2014, 11:10:02 AMNo one hates anything more than my wallet hates Steam sales
I hate how your wallet hates steam sales more than haters hate my hating your wallet hating steam sales hate, more than your wallet hates steam sales.
Hate.
unmotivated

DrP

I'm so excited.

I'm going to get AC Unity and Civ Beyond Earth if they discount it!!

K-NiGhT

i'm going to get all the broken games that have been released this month
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

Oooh, valve complete pack for 75% off ($25 from $100)
I think I'm going to get that, because I've never actually played fully through Half Life, nor have I at all played HL2 (or anything related to it), the original Portal, or CS, nor do I own any of the L4D games. There are a lot of packs that don't seem worth it to me aside from a few games which I could get alone for cheaper, but this is an all-around great deal for things I've actually been meaning to play.

I'm not too familiar with the sales on more recent releases, but my bet is it won't be that long before Civ: Beyond Earth is discounted past its current 30% off, so I'm gonna wait for that.

Also, likely getting FTL and stanley parable because they come highly recommended from blue, and they're each 70% off.

Maelstrom

Brothers: Tale of Two Sons is 80% off. I'm getting that.
And probably super hexagon for $.98.
Bit trip runner 2 is 90% off. Might pick that up too.
It seems the only games not on sale are cave story + and Ikaruga.

Kman96

I'm home for Thanksgiving!!! Unfortunately, it feels like I haven't even left...

Anyone else?
Party Hard!
[close]