News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

welcome to the cool kids club
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

lol congrats, Maelstrom!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Pit0010

Just when I thought all of the amiibos were out of stock at EB games...today is when the 3rd wave came out and Toon Link was in stock on their website! :D FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON HIM! >:) But shulk is still out of stock...;^;
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FireArrow

Huh, what's with people posting so much. I've been here 3 years and my post counts never really been that high.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jamaha

Saria

Quote from: Jamaha on January 29, 2015, 12:27:39 AMI have no idea.
If the great Jamaha doesn't know, nobody does! The Lord has spoken!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BlackDragonSlayer

Today is the day
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

Quote from: FireArrow on January 29, 2015, 12:26:23 AMHuh, what's with people posting so much. I've been here 3 years and my post counts never really been that high.
Ya think? Lol I've been signed up here 7 years and my post count is still lower than yours!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

I've only posted an average of 6.7 times per day.  :P
Quite a bit of that was from TWG

braix

I guess I'm almost there. Idk.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 29, 2015, 07:38:36 AMI've only posted an average of 6.7 times per day.  :P
Quite a bit of that was from TWG
ikr
unmotivated

DrP

My day was totally made today!

Someone at work asked me for advice on where to buy clothes because apparently I dress really nicely, to which I replied "I just threw this together".

AND

The Euro is approaching parity with the US Dollar. My trip to Europe in August has been slowly getting cheaper. Any countries with currencies that depend on (pegged) to the Euro are going to be cheaper to visit. Many analysts are predicting the Euro will reach parity with the dollar by the end of the year.

HECK YES!

mikey

so like half of europe
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: DrP on January 29, 2015, 01:27:07 PMThe Euro is approaching parity with the US Dollar. My trip to Europe in August has been slowly getting cheaper. Any countries with currencies that depend on (pegged) to the Euro are going to be cheaper to visit. Many analysts are predicting the Euro will reach parity with the dollar by the end of the year.

HECK YES!
honestly fuck this. The purchasing power of the Euro raised the expenses of a trip to US I could have done this autumm by almost doubling the cost of what it would have been last year. In the end it was not worth it to stay there just for a week. ._.

This reminds me how excited I am for my social studies class in my next term, it's one of the rare subjects I'm really good at and interested in. We talk a lot of this kind of economic stuff there!