News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Ruto and I have some pretty amazing conversations that go well into the night.

Or just some completely random things. Today we were talking about five dollar footlongs and shitty landlords

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on February 02, 2015, 07:29:45 PMRuto and I have some pretty amazing conversations that go well into the night.

Or just some completely random things. Today we were talking about five dollar footlongs and shitty landlords

Best way to get turkey~

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAA
unmotivated

Maelstrom

You should come to PA. It snows once a week and we always have at least 4 inches on the ground at all times.

mikey

*cough* im minnesotan *cough*
unmotivated

DrP

Big Hero 6 came out today!

It has to be one of my top 10 favorite movies (because I just love the animation style and the Japanification of San Francisco -- plus it's all future-y and stuff)

SlowPokemon

It's a nice movie. It's the only Marvel movie I thought was any good.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AwesomeYears

A couple of days ago, I discovered what is considered the best notation software for the iPad, Symphony Pro. It might replace the Finale 2012 Notepad if I figure out how to make a MUS on it. But super happy anyway!

McDucky

We got a mixer that doesn't weigh 100 kg and take hours to clean. 
I'll probably drink healthy smoothies instead of cheese sandwhiches now.

Xaoz

Quote from: McDucky on February 05, 2015, 04:16:45 AMI'll probably drink healthy smoothies instead of cheese sandwhiches now.

Why would you drink cheese sandwiches anyway?

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

braix

A better question is why wouldn't you drink cheese sandwiches?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 05, 2015, 03:13:40 PMA better question is why wouldn't you drink cheese sandwiches?

I see my horrible mistake now, thanks!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Yugi

I saw the Persona 5 trailer, holy shit it looks great please tell me it'll have social links.

SuperFireKirby

It's Persona. It's all about the SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS
Spoiler
SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS
[close]

But yeah, that trailer is fucking awesome. 1000 bucks says spikey blonde-hair dude is the new Yosuke/Junpei

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

social links have evolved into my lifestyle, and i didnt even get that far in any of the persona games i played. help.

in fact, we should hang out, after i work on my academics so maybe i can get closer with that one person in my calculus class. although maybe i should work on my courage for that one person who makes food items and help me
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]