News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: Jamaha on February 10, 2015, 01:27:18 PMIn December, I submitted my first paper (as the first author) to one of the leading journals in our field. Took me something like half a year of research to finish the paper (actually the whole year, but I mostly worked part-time). I was obviously worried of the peer-review, surely they'll reject it or require some huge corrections.

Instead, on Monday morning I checked my email and saw an email from the editor, titled "Minor corrections required." MINOR! That's pretty much accepted. Best decision I could have hoped for. I think I jumped around my apartment for a couple of minutes after reading that email.

Now, I don't know why it caused such a strong reaction in me. But the fact is that for some reason I've been so damn happy after that email. Tuesday morning, took care of the NSM stuff I'd been postponing for ages. Went dancing later, wasn't very good, didn't care.

Now I don't know how long this will last, but for the time being... YEAAAAAAAAH!

That's awesome :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

The Deku Trombonist

That's amazing!! Congrats!!  ;D

Clanker37

So, this happened yesterday, but it still counts.

AUSTRALIA IS PARTICIPATING IN EUROVISIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Priscella can be a Dancing Queen! THIS IS SINGLE HANDEDLY THE BEST THAT COULD HAPPEN EVER.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 12, 2015, 02:05:58 AMSo, this happened yesterday, but it still counts.

AUSTRALIA IS PARTICIPATING IN EUROVISIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Priscella can be a Dancing Queen! THIS IS SINGLE HANDEDLY THE BEST THAT COULD HAPPEN EVER.

:D:D:D

Waddle Bro

Eurovision is a fucking joke tho.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 12, 2015, 02:05:58 AMAUSTRALIA IS PARTICIPATING IN EUROVISIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great, I always knew we were Europe's long-lost cousin... Though, I'd watch it just to see Priscella. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

I JUST GOT IN A PREORDER FOR SHULK

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 12, 2015, 02:56:53 PMI JUST GOT IN A PREORDER FOR SHULK

Nebby said that too! (Actually, she swear a lot more) Is it rare or something?

I wish I had an Amiibo. Maybe someday, if I get a raise.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

I'll sell you my toon link amiibo for 25 bucks
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 12, 2015, 06:12:22 PMI'll sell you my toon link amiibo for 25 bucks

When I can get it new for $12?...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"