News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

mikey

I might be going to NYC for spring break
buuuuut I'd rather go to florida
unmotivated

ETFROXX

I got to meet my favorite singer yesterday and have her sign my copy of her cd! Amazing night.

PS It was Lights.

Saria

ETFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IT'S BEEN SO LONG! 

ETF coming back MMD. We might go back to the way the old forum was now hooray. =D

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 16, 2015, 09:43:04 PMI might be going to NYC for spring break
ok i see how it is i hope a zombie chews your face off ok.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ZeldaFan

Piano get!
Spoiler
[close]

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ETFROXX

Quote from: Saria on February 16, 2015, 10:02:09 PMETFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IT'S BEEN SO LONG! 

ETF coming back MMD. We might go back to the way the old forum was now hooray. =D

<3 ilu

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 16, 2015, 09:43:04 PMI might be going to NYC for spring break
said no one ever.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 16, 2015, 10:05:37 PMPiano get!
Spoiler
[close]
I have that piano. Except I don't have room for it, so it's propped up in my room collecting dust.

Yugi

if i lived in america i'd probably go tp nyc to meet you guys

mikey

NYC is overrated
my sister wants to go because "oh broadway" and "oh 5th Avenue" but there's not really anything cool there I can think of, except for an overabundance of card shops
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 16, 2015, 09:57:08 PMI got to meet my favorite singer yesterday and have her sign my copy of her cd! Amazing night.

PS It was Lights.

Welcome Back!
It's been a while.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 16, 2015, 10:05:37 PMPiano get!
Spoiler
[close]
Oooooh! Very nice! :)
Your playing the Zelda Theme of course ;)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 17, 2015, 05:04:42 AMNYC is overrated
This is kinda true. I'd rather go to California. I've been to Washington D.C and Florida. I've also been to most of the eastern states. But I haven't gotten to New York yet.
I'm going to South Carolina this week.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: DrP on February 16, 2015, 11:26:29 PMI have that piano. Except I don't have room for it, so it's propped up in my room collecting dust.
That's too bad :/ I'm so happy with this piano, it's perfect! Of course I'd rather have an upright piano but that's really not an option in an apartment.

@MLF: Of course, I am ZeldaFan :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I'm a bigger zelda fan
unmotivated

Sebastian

Well.....we're real fans. We have it on our usernames ;)