News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 12, 2015, 07:41:01 PMThe lyrics are hilariously bad
My boyfriend listened to it too and he said he actually liked the lyrics. Hm

DrP

Music is good.

Lyrics are meh.

It is nice to see they went back to their roots.

ZeldaFan

So my bf got really drunk last night
As soon as we got in the house he said this to me:

"He comes from Juarez...

Where his word is good

and his corn is great."

I laughed last night, then had another laugh with him this morning when I told him

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

the_last_sheikah

I had an incredible afternoon with my best friends.  Today was the end of my spring break, 2 were just starting, and the 4 others were just in town anyway.  We watched youtube videos, got caught up on each other's lives, decided to go on an adventure to target, ended up buying a Dungeon Dice Monster starter set (ya'know https://youtu.be/li_mpvip8aU?t=4m15s), then we ate pizza, built a fort, and played superfight for hours and laughed our asses off.

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jamaha

Quote from: Jamaha on March 01, 2015, 08:04:22 PMLife is amazing and everything is great.

That's all.

I'll just post this again. Because why not.

MaestroUGC

Years of patience and planning have paid off, now comes the fun part.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

I am going to be traveling like crazy this year! I have 6 tickets currently booked for both personal and work.

I'm super excited!

East Coast/Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, ATL, Lithuania, Copenhagen!

Bubbles

I'm beyond jealous of you omg

Jub3r7

ATL as in Atlanta? because that's pretty close or something. what month will that be?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 17, 2015, 03:39:57 PMATL as in Atlanta? because that's pretty close or something. what month will that be?
June.

And I'm actually going to be in Stone Mountain, confined to the resort (though I'll probably go hiking up the mountain a few of the days)

Saria

My speech went well yayayayayay!

I did end up trembling through some of it and crying in the middle, but it made it more effective! A lot of other people cried, too! My classmates and even my strict English teacher complimented it and were moved! Then after class people came up to me and said a lot of quotes from my speech inspired and stuck with them.

It was also partially dedicated to the bullies of the class and it killed their bullying persona for the rest of the day kakaka. Hoping it would fucking stop them from picking on my friends. Those bitches.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

unmotivated

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL