News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Beating the Sling Pod Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy 1 without throwing my Wii Remote at my TV made my day.  ;D ;D
I finally learned to control my anger on some damn galaxies ;)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Nebbles

I hated Sling Pod Galaxy because my aim was absolutely awful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mayastarr041

Oh yeah, aim was a major major factor.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 29, 2015, 05:25:50 PMBeating the Sling Pod Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy 1 without throwing my Wii Remote at my TV made my day.  ;D ;D
I finally learned to control my anger on some damn galaxies ;)

I don't think I had that much problem with slingpod galaxy, or any galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 1. There was one star however which you needed to collect all purple coins, you couldn't afford to a single one, it was quite a pain.

In Super Mario Galaxy 2 however I had more trouble with some of the stars
Like the Rollercoaster Galaxy. Sure, really fun to grab purple coins when on a ball with bad controls, and you can ONLY AFFORD TO MISS 10 COINS! A real pain! And some of the green stars were really stupid.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mayastarr041

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 29, 2015, 11:30:10 PMI don't think I had that much problem with slingpod galaxy, or any galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 1. There was one star however which you needed to collect all purple coins, you couldn't afford to a single one, it was quite a pain.

In Super Mario Galaxy 2 however I had more trouble with some of the stars
Like the Rollercoaster Galaxy. Sure, really fun to grab purple coins when on a ball with bad controls, and you can ONLY AFFORD TO MISS 10 COINS! A real pain! And some of the green stars were really stupid.
Yeah, in Galaxy 1, it was either Dreadnought or Battlerock. And Galaxy 2, it was pretty similar to one. And the rolling ball galaxies, yes, they were a pain, and the green stars, were more fun than the other half of galaxy 1. Repeating ALL the stars was just a pain.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 30, 2015, 11:02:40 AMYeah, in Galaxy 1, it was either Dreadnought or Battlerock. And Galaxy 2, it was pretty similar to one. And the rolling ball galaxies, yes, they were a pain, and the green stars, were more fun than the other half of galaxy 1. Repeating ALL the stars was just a pain.

Yes, but the final challenge: Grandmaster Galaxy was an epic challenge! Even though The Perfect Run was really really hard and took like 50 or more tries, it was an excellent ending for the game! :)
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nebbles

The rollercoaster levels in Galaxy were a nightmare. Shaky hands do not make fun for precise motion control!

MaestroUGC

Waggle controls are the greatest innovation to video games. They work so good.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Fuck motion controls fuck the Loopdeswoop Galaxy tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2015, 11:59:53 AMFuck motion controls
I'm imagining motion controls in a sex-simulator game

Much better idea
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Dude

pretty sure there's homebrew for that

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Nebbles on July 30, 2015, 11:50:56 AMThe rollercoaster levels in Galaxy were a nightmare. Shaky hands do not make fun for precise motion control!

Y, and the controls just sucked. You could get the ball to stop, run slower, and make agile turns required for some stars. :(

10/10 tobbeh

mayastarr041

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 30, 2015, 12:10:45 PMY, and the controls just sucked. You could get the ball to stop, run slower, and make agile turns required for some stars. :(
I think the same could be said for the manta ray riding thing. Annoying as heck.

InsigTurtle

So what started off as a 5 hour trip to the aquarium for biology class devolved into a 9 hour trip to the aquarium to draw Pokémon.
I am content with today's achievements.