News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Clanker37 on September 14, 2015, 06:27:01 AMAbbott's gone! ABBOTT'S GOOOOONNNNEEEEEE
Don't need you any more
Abbott's goooonnee! ABBBBOOOOTTTTTTT'''SSSS GOOOORRRRRNNNEEEE
Get your arse right outta that doooorrrrrr

Found the Australian.
But seriously, congrats man.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Yug_Guy on September 14, 2015, 09:26:03 AMFound the Australian.
But seriously, congrats man.
Well duh, it's not like any other country cares about Mr Abbott's fall. Would all the dogs in Kenya care about a new brand of toilet paper that's been manufactured in the USA?

Ruto

I have at least one Aussie on my facebook and since Abbott's gone, they've stopped complaining about him. So it matters to me!!! XD

Also, something about Abbott and climate change issues, yadayada...

Edit: Wait, his replacement might also be an asshole. I don't know.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Clanker37

Turnbull seems pre good. He supports gay marriage and the idea that climate change exists (which a MASSIVE step in the right direction), but not until after the next election, next year. Him and Bishop (Deputy PM) could do some amazing things. Or some shitty things. I guess we'll find out.

He is a bit arrogant at times, but when your part of the Liberal party, that really comes with the trade :P

mikey

are australian liberals the same as american liberals
unmotivated

Clanker37

Nope. The Australian Liberal party is like Republican Party-lite; except when Abbott was in. They usually form a coalition with the National party, which is like the hillbilly party.

Our lefty party is Labor, which is mostly unionists. Greens are the far left party.

And that, children, concludes our lesson into Australian Politics. Next time we shall learn about "The Sacking," and the day we could not find our Prime Minister.

Tobbeh99

Don't know who that Abbott guy is or what he did, but it seems like he was some Australian politician, or president.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Yugi

ding dong the witch is dead

Oasis

The heat wave has died down, I am so glad to see the rain finally falling.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
mikey

oh ya it rained here too, I only make a big deal cause I literally live in the desert now
but I like rain so it's cool
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Clanker37 on September 15, 2015, 02:56:06 AMNope. The Australian Liberal party is like Republican Party-lite; except when Abbott was in. They usually form a coalition with the National party, which is like the hillbilly party.

Is there a country without hillbillies??? :o I know Ken Ham and Ray Comfort had to be bred from the hillbilly stock, but still.

I only knew about the climate denying crap that Abbott was involved in, since Murdoch supported him for that reason.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FireArrow

So after a year of being useless, I've finally confessed to my totally straight crush (if there's a more mature way to say it, I'm not mature enough to know about it.) I've never been felt so happy from being both accepted and rejected at the same time.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Played some Until Dawn today with a friend! It was awesome.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FireArrow on September 16, 2015, 08:46:06 PMSo after a year of being useless, I've finally confessed to my totally straight crush (if there's a more mature way to say it, I'm not mature enough to know about it.) I've never been felt so happy from being both accepted and rejected at the same time.

It's a really good feeling to confess your feelings, even when you know they aren't reciprocated--it's at the point where it's way worse for me to NOT tell the other person, because telling them feels so amazing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Just found my wallet after several weeks of it being lost. I was actually about to cancel the debit card today in case it had been stolen (I had still been watching all my online purchases, no fraud at all), and my dad shouted, "heads up!" and threw it at me.
what is shitpost