News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

It made my day that I made it through the week. For everyone else who had a hard week, congrats on making it to the weekend.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

^
Also I found my wallet and ~$40 in it. That was cool.
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 16, 2015, 09:31:48 PMJust found my wallet after several weeks of it being lost. I was actually about to cancel the debit card today in case it had been stolen (I had still been watching all my online purchases, no fraud at all), and my dad shouted, "heads up!" and threw it at me.
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 18, 2015, 11:14:19 PM^
Also I found my wallet and ~$40 in it. That was cool.
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh yeah I posted about that before
that's a thing
this kids, is why you drink coffee. and then when that wears off and you say stupid shit like I just did, you drink more coffee.

Also, I just saw the episode "Mr Scratch" of Criminal Minds (probably the only one here who watches that), holy fuck that was amazing.
what is shitpost

blueflower999

I've seen a little bit of Criminal Minds, it's entertaining enough but I wouldn't want to watch down and watch season after season.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I get you, it's not a show that I'd binge watch; it's an hour each episode and (for me anyways) it's really involved.
But the episode Mr Scratch was kind of terrifying.
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So my school's orchestra director also teaches my history class, and when I walked in asked me if I wanted to play with the orchestra. Her pianist is going somewhere or something like that and won't be able to perform (November 15th, I think), so I was given the score (an arrangement of Haydn's "The Clock" Symphony), and my first rehearsal is Tuesday.
Random, dumb luck got me a position with the orchestra :D
The flipside to that is that I won't be on NSM as much (though I suspect that isn't a downside to everyone), but I'll be back after November.
what is shitpost

ZeldaFan

Today was a momentous day! I have laid my dinosaur phone to rest. RIP Samsung Intensity III: You served me well for 2 years... But alas, I must move on.

My new phone is a Motorola Droid Turbo. The upgrade from my old phone was free, only had to pay the activation fee and insurance :D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

Huhu, my Moto X Pure should be here... probably Friday

me irl
[close]

GaryOak

I recently decided to start collecting Pokemon cards. Missing piece of my childhood and fanboyness, for some reason I didn't have any interest on them before.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Ruto

Hey, me too! I saw I was missing a Blastoise despite spending all that money on booster packs, so it's made me a bit crazy.

I'm really interested in getting more of Yuka Morii's cards because they're so cute and I want.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

I've recently taken up card-collecting too, of the Animal Crossing variety. I just want to get Bob D:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

So I've passed the audition phase of the acceptance to study Composition at UWA (University of Western Australia). Just have to pull the numbers in my exams to get into Uni.

Still don't know if I want to study this next year, but all doors are still open, which is nice.

BlackDragonSlayer

I got my CAASPP results today, and I think my brain just exploded.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber