News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 09, 2015, 10:06:03 AMWouldn't it be just great if there 8 of me?????
You're already semi spamming the forums. 8 times that? No thanks..
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 09, 2015, 12:32:56 PMYou're already semi spamming the forums. 8 times that? No thanks..
why do you have to be such a jerk
unmotivated

braix

it's not mean if it's funny
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dude

I found a really really bad Yaoi movie

It's great.

Oronoco

Sunny days in Autumn are so great! I'm super-thankful for practice rooms with open-able windows.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

skiaak

Got an A on the test I literally freaked out about. :)
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

Dude

FireArrow

Quote from: skiaak on October 12, 2015, 05:01:11 PMGot an A on the test I literally freaked out about. :)

Gratz, that's always a nice feeling.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on October 06, 2015, 01:19:29 PMAre you collecting the English cards? I would just buy the 1000 card lots for like $80-$90 and then start from there. I would really like ANY neo genesis (first set with gen 2) cards really :P

English cards yes. I'll probably end up doing that, I've now bought about 300 random cards and it's so difficult to not just buy everything I see D:
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Ruto

Hehehe now that I'm an adult with a bigger wallet it's definitely not easy to avoid the huge 1000 card mixed lots. But if you lived near me, I would suggest that we buy one of those mixed lots for $80-$90, split the cost and pick from the pile (because of the likelihood of duplicates anyway). The largest set I saw was 20,000 cards I think. It was sold by a guy that accumulated them and never got around to selling them in small packs for a profit.

I wouldn't mind spending $40 on cards, but $80+ is a lot...!

So then there's this:

Saria confused the Zelda violinist I know named "Joe"*, who looks just like my friend's Korean Starcraft player boyfriend named "Jan", with another Chinese guy named "Jay" (guy who plays viola who she met only once). When I told her the violinist's name was "Joe", just like our neighbor "Joe" (who is a Chinese guitarist), she said "His name's Joe? I thought it was "Jel." "Joe" says he'll unasianize himself the next time he meets Saria because he remembers who she is, but she doesn't.

So what I'm saying is that we have a mix-up here. #aznproblems

*(not his real name, but it rhymes)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

I'm confused just reading that.
I don't get it

Also. Just got back from working out and I feel awesomeeee. I could totally get used to this! :D

Ruto

Here's a dialogue version:

Me: Do you remember Joe? He's playing in that Zelda concert.
Saria: Who?
Me: That Japanese guy. He plays violin.
Saria: Nah.
Me: No way...here's a picture.
Saria: Wait, was it the Asian guy that went with us to Bear Mountain?
Me: No, I'm sure that guy was Chinese.
Saria: They look the same, see?
Me: No, that's definitely not him. He gave out chocolate coins last time.
Saria: I remember getting the chocolate coins.

later...

Joe: She doesn't remember me?
Me: Yeah, she thought you were this Chinese guy.
Joe: Lol. Close enough. Asians look more or less alike...
Me: Yeah, you look just like my friend's boyfriend, Jan. He's Korean though. But if I show you a picture, you'd just deny it. #aznproblems [THEY REALLY LOOK ALIKE THOUGH]
Joe: Lol

later...

Me: I just remembered that Chinese guy you were thinking of is actually named Jay.
Saria: What?
Me: So he's definitely not the same guy (as Joe). I also just realized our neighbor is also named Joe, like the violinist...
Saria: Who?
Me: Our next door neighbor. Maria's brother. JOE.
Saria: Joe??? I thought his name was Jel!
Me: Where did you get that from? His wifi name is even called "JOE-TIME." [ALSO HE LIVED NEXT DOOR FOR 10 YEARS]

These Asian string instrument players...now I also realize all of them wear similar glasses...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on October 14, 2015, 09:29:38 PMHehehe now that I'm an adult with a bigger wallet it's definitely not easy to avoid the huge 1000 card mixed lots. But if you lived near me, I would suggest that we buy one of those mixed lots for $80-$90, split the cost and pick from the pile (because of the likelihood of duplicates anyway). The largest set I saw was 20,000 cards I think. It was sold by a guy that accumulated them and never got around to selling them in small packs for a profit.

Distance of 4000 miles is still pretty near right.....20,000 sounds kinda extreme :'D but something like that would eventually be a very nice collection.

Quote from: Ruto on October 14, 2015, 10:34:56 PMSaria: Joe??? I thought his name was Jel!
Me: Where did you get that from? His wifi name is even called "JOE-TIME." [ALSO HE LIVED NEXT DOOR FOR 10 YEARS]

I want the same cereals Saria's been eating.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary