News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Oronoco

Quote from: Yug_Guy on October 21, 2015, 08:01:05 AMI've been noticing that a lot of submissions have been accepted lately...
...does this mean we'll have a 50-arrangement update jubilee?

Can it please please be called "The 50-Arrangement Update Jubilee!"?
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Nebbles

I second this notion.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on October 17, 2015, 11:11:37 AMhttp://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=5000+pokemon+cards&_frs=1

I had the screencap of the 20,000 card listing somewhere...I'll post it when I find it. I was planning to go to Europe in January lol MAYBE to Finland if I can get the stuff sorted in time. But you know, getting something that heavy through customs is going to be funny. (5000 cards is almost 20 lbs)

Lol yea that would be interesting. But if you're really coming to Finland someday I think I'd be up for something like that.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

TheMarioPianist

Well, I got 3 guests looking at my submission at the same time. I feel so famous. ;D

Spoiler

PS: My underlining skills are fantastic.
[close]

Edit: It's now at 4 guests plus 1 Bespinben.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dudeman

Just got Zelda Monopoly for a birthday gift.

Life is good.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Dudeman on October 25, 2015, 06:54:23 PMJust got Zelda Monopoly for a birthday gift.

Life is good.
I got a rock.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 25, 2015, 06:59:24 PMI got a rock.
It's actually quite surprising that you received something for Dudeman's birthday. Count your blessings.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Spoiler
IT'S CANON
[close]