News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

新年快乐!

Spoiler

[close]

me irl
[close]

Magic Mole

Today was the conference winter track meet and I managed to break my personal (and school) record in the high jump! Quite the nice birthday present I gave myself! Can't wait to see what I can do at the regional and state meets before the spring season starts :D
And those dumplings look REALLY good, especially dipped in the sauce omg

braix

woahly shit that looks tasty
and congrats magic mole :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mastersuperfan

My mom cooks dumplings all the time so when she cooked them this morning for Chinese New Year, I was just thinking, "Ugh, dumplings again?"

Those don't really look appetizing to me now (no offense though)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

FireArrow

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 07, 2016, 06:13:28 PM

I spent like 5 minutes trying to remember this character and couldn't come up with anything other than 5 (五.)Read it again today and I was like "oh duh, chinese new year."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

100% success rate too, no dumpling explosions  8)

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

Happiness is watching Silly Songs with Larry at 1:00 in the morning with your roommates, and reflecting on the existential crises presented in each one.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

OH WHERE
IS MY HAIRBRUSH
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Zunawe on February 09, 2016, 12:01:57 AMHappiness is watching Silly Songs with Larry at 1:00 in the morning with your roommates, and reflecting on the existential crises presented in each one.
I don't think I've ever read a more relatable post ;_;

blessings on you Zunawe
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Zunawe on February 09, 2016, 12:01:57 AMHappiness is watching Silly Songs with Larry at 1:00 in the morning with your roommates, and reflecting on the existential crises presented in each one.

i love my lips
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

STOPSTOPSTOP
WHAT are you doing?!  You can't say everyone's got a water buffalo when in fact everyone HASN'T got a water buffalo!  We're going to get nasty letters saying WHERE'S MY WATER BUFFALO, WHY DON'T I HAVE A WATER BUFFALO, and are you prepared to deal with that?  I. DON'T. THINK. SO.  SO STOP BEING SO SILLY ALL THE TIME!

...everybody's got a baby kangaroo-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

YEEESSSSS!!!! Ah, the memories are coming back!!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ZeldaFan

Found out I get a 5-day weekend  ;D
No school Monday for President's Day, and no school Tuesday for "Reading Day"

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

E. Gadd Industries

Never heard of Reading Day, but these past few days, there's been no school due to inclement weather.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ZeldaFan

Reading Day is basically a "study day" to balance out the Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday classes, since most holidays happen on Mondays

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D