News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

LEGO always pleases the fans
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I just typed in a random code on Quizizz & a class popped up. I joined I, and it just so happened that the topic was over GENETICS. XD By the end of it, I got 1st place. XD the best part was, I didn't know any of the people or the class itself!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Scored a copy of Thousand Year Door today!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Nice! Reminds me of this story: last summer a friend and I went to a flea market, in which he was looking for ttyd and I was looking for Kirby air ride. Long story short, we both ended up finding each other's desired game xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on March 18, 2016, 02:40:56 PMScored a copy of Thousand Year Door today!
It's an A+ game. I hope you enjoy it!

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

I was almost certain going in that that was a high-quality rip.

Of course I was right.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Picked up Pokkén Tournament. Total impulse buy, but I'm still excited to play it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

I have yet to get it
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Waddle Bro

my huge civil ethics marticulation exam went really well according to my teachers who pre-scored it and I couldn't be happier :')
I've never put so much effort into reading and I'm so happy it went well :D aaaaa~

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 19, 2016, 01:03:28 PMPicked up Pokkén Tournament. Total impulse buy, but I'm still excited to play it.
im glad i had a say in this decision
have fun man
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 19, 2016, 03:34:28 PMmy huge civil ethics marticulation exam went really well according to my teachers who pre-scored it and I couldn't be happier :')
I've never put so much effort into reading and I'm so happy it went well :D aaaaa~
Woo!!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 19, 2016, 01:03:28 PMPicked up Pokkén Tournament. Total impulse buy, but I'm still excited to play it.
Lemme know how it is!
what is shitpost