News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

lol cashwarrior u have changed your profile pic.  but why tho
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Oronoco

Quote from: Nebbles on April 23, 2016, 09:42:23 PMI went to my school's Beatles concert and hung with my friends after at bonfire, and now I smell like one.

Oh wow, I love the smell of a bonfire.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 24, 2016, 08:07:05 AMlol cashwarrior u have changed your profile pic.  but why tho
Because every time I see that face I crack up.

Ōkami~MD

omg ur profile pic has gone bak
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

cashwarrior1

I'll change it again! Don't you test me!

Ōkami~MD

omg nooooooooooooooooo
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

JDMEK5

My girlfriend got me a drone with a camera for to celebrate our first year. The resolution isn't great, but I mean when the light has to go so far and in that time the camera (and drone) move from their original position, it's not so bad. It gets a very understandable scene across. It also works better when it's not taking the pic from so far away.

Puricatures

[close]
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DrP

the bf bought me a bottle of Maker's today... and given how expensive it is in WA compared to CA, it was highly appreciated. We proceeded to consume it all because it made mini-golf much more fun

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Hi DrP!

My mom said I can go to the KH concert yessssss
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Hola hola. Thought I'd pop in and say hi.

It's been... A while.

What mmd today: the weather is absolutely perfect and I got some great photos of Seattle from my roof. No clouds in he sky!!

Ōkami~MD

*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Zunawe

Question 2 on my linear algebra final worth 20 points out of 100: Solve Ax = b using Gaussian elimination.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

is that similar to degaussing
unmotivated

Dudeman

My girlfriend lent me her copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising out of the blue and I'm already obsessed. Help.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book