News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Quote from: FireArrow on May 10, 2016, 04:31:27 PMThat's the best cap ever holy crap I'm stealing this.
LOL go ahead. I just went to Hobby Lobby and bought some sparkly stickers

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 10, 2016, 07:39:42 PMGreat job! Good luck in your summer classes too, this is a huge step! Time to be a real adult!
Thank you! To be fair I already have been a "real adult" though lol, I moved out and was just working for 4 years before I came back to school and finished this degree. I'm hoping my past work experience can help me get a job in my field!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Symphony of the Goddess is coming to Salt Lake City!  Then I realized that December 4th is a long way away (why is it already advertising?)
unmotivated

DrP

My boss left me take pretty much the entire day off since I leave for Australia tomorrow!! That was pretty nice!

AwesomeYears

Nice! Which state are ya going to?

DrP

NSW and VIC

Not going to make it out to WA (though I do have a client in Perth... So I make come someday)

cashwarrior1

Someone at church told me that I had a beautiful smile and that makes me really happy for two reasons. One, my teeth aren't really that great and two, no one's ever told me that before. I feel more proud to smile now! :D

Hero of Trains

That's really nice! People often don't realize how much a single compliment can mean.
I'm sure your smile is great, keep doing it!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

I know it sounds really petty, but Triple-Q and GiIvaSunner himself both replied to a comment of mine on a recent rip. Both of them.

Today's shaping up to be a pretty good day.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

inb4 the rest of the day is absolutely terrible
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

Today's my friend's birthday! That's all that matters.

braix

How lucky your friend is
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Started my new job at Arby's today and it wasn't terrible
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on May 25, 2016, 10:18:33 AMI know it sounds really petty, but Triple-Q and GiIvaSunner himself both replied to a comment of mine on a recent rip. Both of them.
Where?