News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Dude, jamaha
The point still stands.l, and even though I've only had an account since '13 I know I've been lurking since before the 3DS came out
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I've been here a really long time
I like food.

AwesomeYears

Ye you've stayed in that egg for a long time and you ain't cracking any laughs around here yet. as i said it's banter bby

Dudeman

You're really obsessed with superscript/subscript today, aren't you?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

How else am I gonna murmur my expressions without expressing them too much? or something like that

mikey

It reminds me of Timmy and Tommy nook
unmotivated

Dude

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 09, 2017, 08:17:00 PMDude, jamaha
The point still stands.l, and even though I've only had an account since '13 I know I've been lurking since before the 3DS came out

I remember when you joined and everyone got pissed off about you spamming to get Nintendo Nocturne.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

So who has the most posts per day now? i haven't been keeping track lately...

mikey

Probably me
I used to have a life but then I graduated and started posting on NSM
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: FireArrow on January 10, 2017, 11:49:19 AMI remember when you joined and everyone got pissed off about you spamming to get Nintendo Nocturne.

Well done Noc! A goal worthy of achieving! ;D

(btw I'm soon there :D)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bloop

am i there yet
no

Maybe next year

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

My AP Lang teacher is showing my class how to write synthesis essays, and for practice, each group (we are in groups of 4) is to collaboratively write an essay over some controversial topic. My group picked my idea:
WARNING: SUPER CONTROVERSIAL
Does Australia exist?
[close]
Never thought she would let us write it, but surely enough, she is. I'll post the essay here when it's written and graded.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]