News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on February 14, 2017, 05:01:18 PMWhat, is blatant anti-Semitism comedy now? What part of what PewDiePie did is funny, Tobbeh?

That he is retarded and not smart.

Quote from: Dudeman on February 14, 2017, 05:01:18 PMPewDiePie's going to ruin himself.

lol kind of true, lol.

Btw have you seen this video, lol. Imo one of the best chess games ever played! it shows that Mangus Carlsen is boring and autistic (sad but true...) , and Pewdiepie is smart and even good at chess despite never played much chess (and that is because he got a lot of fans on youtube that support him during the chess game).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikxGOwtA13g
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

How would you say that exact same thing in Swedish?
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Just saw a license plate with last 3 letters WAH
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

My college provides all students with laptops, but my class got screwed and ended up with tablets pretending to be computers. (HP Elite X2 if anyone cares) They've got problems. I've got a friend who's collecting every color of BSOD-type error he's gotten and has nearly completed the rainbow. So, it's been somewhat probably confirmed that everyone is getting new laptops next year; the same model the freshmen will be getting. So, that's pretty cool.

mikey

Doesn't a rainbow have an infinite number of colors
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Individual common colors. Even white and pink.
And yes, I know that these aren't technically in the commonly accepted rainbow.

Zunawe

A rainbow does have an "infinite" number of colors, but there can only be so many photons passing through it. Since the number of photons is finite, technically the number of colors visible at a given time is also finite because each photon can only have one energy.

Rainbows are basically gradients. They just go between lots of colors rather than the few we've named.

Also, rainbows include very uncommon "colors" like ultraviolet too:

White isn't really part of a rainbow because a rainbow is the separation of white light. White light is all the colors at once, and rainbows are the opposite.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yug_Guy

Tobbeh99

Man I just watched some great videos! First some amusing Eurovision Song Contest. Which was just... funny. And after that Some "Quality Zelda Remixes". And omg I feel blessed! like Blessed by the goddess of nature! Omg. There is something really great happening in the air. I feeling like the old Oak-trees are going to grow up - and they are going to grow and grow and grow and grow and grow forever and forever and ever until they return into the earth! Man I haven't felt so happy in my entire life. Thanks god! :D :D :D :) :) :)

... the Swedish meadows of the old will return! yay :D
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AmpharosAndy

innit

Dudeman

Is this what being high looks like? I'll pass, thanks.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I summoned Seliph and Nino in FE Heroes today!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

Omg I just watched finals in smash 64 with Isai (USA) vs Revan (Canada)!

it was intense! Isai played Link and Revan Kirby! And after a lot of tough battles Isai finally won - and with only Link! And the White/Grey Link! (Defeating Revan's Kirby of all the different colors).

Call me crazy but I see this as "a Victory of Humanity!" Over the evil blob/cancer-you-don't-know-what-sex-he-is-Kirby!

Revan won the first game. But Isai brought it back from losers by winning 2 games!

Man Isai is such a nice person. Coming from the "Heart of smash within the United States" - "North California"! - To Europe; and showing such friendship and respect, even having a French Soccer-shirt with the number 10 on it (which I think was the legendary football-player Zinidine Zinidane's number). And his name is Isai, like "Messiah", like "New Messiah" from Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, where Christopher Belmont defeat both his cursed son Soleiyu And Dracula! Remember the last song of the game (The End of the Day) ... so ... nostalgic.  :'(

Man I feel like this is something really beautiful.   :) :'( :) (there is some sort of symbolism in this) Like... that the "Triforce" is real! #Nocturneofshadow.

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

ofc the triforce is real why wouldn't it be
unmotivated

Dudeman

10 bucks says Tobbeh is suuuuuper high today.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book