News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Zunawe

Quote from: Latios212 on April 26, 2017, 04:48:43 PMAwesome, congrats! ^^ Well done, must be a huge relief.
Yes. I can stop looking for something to do over the summer now. And it's programming.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Yay I now have a Twitter handle that doesn't embarrass me!

LeviR.star

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY, KIRBY!!

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Dude on April 27, 2017, 03:09:21 PMYay I now have a Twitter handle that doesn't embarrass me!
Yeah but can
Quote from: Dude on April 27, 2017, 03:09:21 PMTwitter handle
it? ;)
innit

Dude

Dudeman

oh god not that picture again
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

prof treated us to a round of drinks last night, was rad

Maelstrom

When a youtuber takes your suggestion for a video

cashwarrior1

I love when that happens.

Altissimo

My fidget cube came today!

This thing. Basically it's a little toy with a bunch of fidgety stuff that you can play with. It's intended to help fidgety people not fidget in a way that bothers those around them, but it also seems to have been effective for people with ADHD and autism to focus, people with illnesses like that one that makes you compulsively pluck your eyebrows stop from doing that, etc. I bought mine in the hopes it would help me with my lifelong nail-biting habit by occupying my hands. We'll see how that goes.

I've been waiting since January for it to come, and I'm super excited now that it's here! Nice too because I have an exam next week that I'm a little stressed over, and this might help with stress relief too.

Large image
[close]

SpartanChief17

Quote from: Altissimo on May 03, 2017, 12:42:16 PMMy fidget cube came today!

This thing. Basically it's a little toy with a bunch of fidgety stuff that you can play with. It's intended to help fidgety people not fidget in a way that bothers those around them, but it also seems to have been effective for people with ADHD and autism to focus, people with illnesses like that one that makes you compulsively pluck your eyebrows stop from doing that, etc. I bought mine in the hopes it would help me with my lifelong nail-biting habit by occupying my hands. We'll see how that goes.

I've been waiting since January for it to come, and I'm super excited now that it's here! Nice too because I have an exam next week that I'm a little stressed over, and this might help with stress relief too.

Large image
[close]
I've seen that thing before, but the one i saw had more buttons and switches.
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

Altissimo

They're on the other faces