Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

so does this mean you're available for TWG
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

lol

i think that's a yes
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: mikey on May 11, 2019, 03:12:18 PMso does this mean you're available for TWG
I voted yes in the activity poll ^^
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

My friends went to Japan recently and brought this back for me.

I have incredible friends.

You cannot view this attachment.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

going on like hour 7 straight of studying (rip midterms) and was looking for some new music to study to, and found this cute little compilation in my recommended videos. listened to about half of it and was like "damn this is really good, let me add it to my study playlist so i can find it later", went to the add button and noticed its literally braix's. from 2015!! i'm mostly out of the loop w things here now, so this is probably old news (literally 4 years old) but this was mad cute and made me all fuzzy. thought i'd share

--side note this topic gave me the 120 warning, are y'all okay? no ones had a good day in a while?

SlowPokemon

It's lonely town here now. I check the forums every day but there's not much here besides submissions. I think most people are on Discord now, but I'm an old man and don't understand how to use Discord on my phone efficiently.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

oof that's sad...yeah i vibe w discord but its just not for me, idk i could never get into it. maybe like special times like when we'd have those tinychats but not on the regular

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

still check here regularly to find a ghost town myself

EDIT: sorry I'm not snapchatting yall lol but I'm not feeling it atm
@slow
unmotivated

Bubbles

K-NiGhT

i was a little sad to see how quiet the place has been lately too, but i guess that's the way things go sometimes.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Latios212

It's good to see you guys around here again haha. I remember joining the forums as if it was a recent event and seeing you guys around, and it's hard to believe that was almost 5 years ago now :P

I don't think there's anything wrong with the forums or the community - I just think that the paradigm for how people interact with one another online shifts fairly frequently, as well as the group of people that happens to hang around. In this day and age, many (probably most) users may find it more convenient to chat and share things via more immediate and targeted means, for which Discord is a great platform. The forums still serve as a good place to house more substantial pieces of content.

Anyway, enough about that! I've been having many great days lately. I hope you all are too.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

discord ruined forums and we all know it
unmotivated