News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

So I realize I've been a bit of a pessimist lately. We need a super duper positive thread. THIS IS IT. Post things that made your day!

What made ETF's day today? Roz texted me telling me to have a nice day. <3

Greg

I was top of my class in a math competition... and my bro got 98 in a piano competition  ;D

Harvest

The fact that the sky has been blue and the weather reasonable has made me very happy the last few days.
-

Jub3r7

This joke from a website:

Texting Shorthand for Older Folks

We've all seen the texting shortcuts used by kids -- LOL (Laughing Out Loud), CUL8R (See You Later), etc. It's time older folks got in on the action -- yet our daily concerns are different from youngsters'.

With that, expect to start seeing these shortcuts from your older friends:

ATD - At The Doctor's
BFF - Best Friend Fell
BTW - Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
GHA - Got Heartburn Again
IMHO - Is My Hearing Aid On?
LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out
OMMR - On My Massage Recliner
OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
ROFLACGU - Rolling On Floor Laughing And Can't Get Up
and...

TTYL - Talk To You Louder
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

kirby_superstar

Bahahahaha, that was cute.

AND YES. SUNSHINE. I went out for a walk with ma frand. :D
It's so nice outside. Goodness. I can't wait until it gets even warmer.
I wanna go to Graaaand Beeeend now.

My day was made because I got miss a day at school where we were doing nothing to stay home and babysit my wittle sister.
There was a lot of treehouse on the television and I got stuff I wanted to get done, done.
Then, I went outside and enjoyed the lovely weather. ^_^
Day, you've been made.
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PMSo I realize I've been a bit of a pessimist lately. We need a super duper positive thread. THIS IS IT. Post things that made your day!

What made ETF's day today? Roz texted me telling me to have a nice day. <3

<3

What made my day? ETF texted me to have a nice day too. :)
Also my friend put a "Reasons why you are likeable" sheet in my locker. She said she is going to write a new reason every day. It MMD.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I feel so out of the NSM loop. :(

What made my day? Hmmmmmm.... well I made $20. I guess that kinda made my day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Etf moved me to tears during a texting conversation last night. It was late so it made my today even though it happened yesterday.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

<3

My day was made when someone complimented me on the Chewbacca hanging from my mirror in my car. And my bobble head Jesus on the dash-board.

master_gamer38

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 15, 2011, 04:01:53 PMMy day was made when someone complimented me on the Chewbacca hanging from my mirror in my car. And my bobble head Jesus on the dash-board.

That Chewy is awesome. So is the Jesus. :D
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

My day was ruined today when I wasn't able to send a creepy message to ETF along with my friend request on Facebook. >:(

Darn you Facebook, removing the ability to creep.

But today I walked down to my local grocery story, bought a giant tub of Kozy Shack cinnamon raisin rice pudding and a 20 oz. bottle of Dr. Pepper and ate it while watch Avatar: The Last Airbender(show, not terrible movie). 1090 calories and 1 episode of avatar later, it was all gone. Greatest pudding evur.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

<3 At first I was like 'WHO THE FUCK IS THAT' then I recognized the edited picture because you posted it on vgv.

ETFROXX

kirby_superstar

I find that funny but everything about it screams un-politically correct--and that makes me uncomfortable. Lol.
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

SuperFireKirby

My day was just made again because ETF became my 69th friend on Facebook. ;D

That's almost as good as Kozy Shack pudding. :D