News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

The Touhou 13 demo being released made my day.

master_gamer38

This is gonna sound weird, but it's more than likely nothing what you are thinking off.

SHE SAID YES!!
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

uhhhhh marriage proposal ,asking out on date, building a refuge for injured manatees?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

The amazing fact that it feels like a New York summer out in the woods on Long Island... warm, slightly humid and with a breeze... It's gonna be a perfect day!!

Apparently, It's going to be in the 60s for the rest of the week. But since it's only 11, it's gonna get a lot warmer because its only 76 now!

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 16, 2011, 10:38:07 AMuhhhhh marriage proposal ,asking out on date, building a refuge for injured manatees?

Close? Actually he meant that my family agreed to let me go to his graduation and stay there for a week.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Greg

Weeeell, my first arrangement got accepted to the site today.

I take that as a good sign  ;D

HugoMeister

Free symphony tickets made my day.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

Margaret telling me she doesn't want to date the creepy bastard I hate anymore made my day...now I just gotta find some nerve and ask her myself...I'm such a coward though, I probably won't be able to.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 16, 2011, 11:06:26 AMClose? Actually he meant that my family agreed to let me go to his graduation and stay there for a week.
what the what

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 16, 2011, 05:29:15 PMMargaret telling me she doesn't want to date the creepy bastard I hate anymore made my day...now I just gotta find some nerve and ask her myself...I'm such a coward though, I probably won't be able to.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Winter

I went to my girlfriend's house today. then 2 otrher guys came over. and she expected us all to be okay with each of us dating her. (somehow they were)

MADE MY FUCKING DAY

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]