News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What Pieces Are You Learning Right Now?

Started by Fleetstar The Flygon, April 21, 2011, 08:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 11, 2013, 11:30:01 AMAfter putting it off for so long, I'm finally going to sit down and learn Gershwin's solo transcription for Rhapsody in Blue...
Hey! I'm learning that right now too! I love that piece! ;D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

I'm learning To Zanarkand from FFX.

Should be easy enough.

Pit0010

Greshwin is just awesome! I played prelude 1 on piano for grade 8. So dah catchy ;P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

tfender7

Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Bubbles

Can someone recommend a piece to me to play? I haven't played my piano in a few days (which is actually a really long time for me) because no matter how badly I want to, all my songs are either too overplayed or easy for me. I need something that won't take me an hour to master, but won't take a month either (I'll lose interest :P)

To give you an idea of what level that piece could be:
-this song I finished in I guess 10 minutes
-Really any of the Professor Layton arrangements I can do in a day
- This one took me a couple days until I could play with all the dynamics and such
-this and this were a little too difficult and I lost interest after a while

So does anyone have an idea? You can recommend your own arrangements, I just feel empty without anything to play :P

MaestroUGC

Bubbles

SlowPokemon

I am currently finishing up "Funeral March of a Marionette" by Gounod and I must say, it is outrageously fun. It is so much fun.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 11, 2013, 07:52:48 PMDo you want one of mine?
If I made a few minor changes, your arrangment of Deku Palace would be playable.

JDMEK5

You're definitely capable of playing the Super Mario World Athletic theme. Only problem is that it took me about 4 months to get it satisfactorily. (2 months to get the beginning anywhere near full speed)
I'm not gonna lie, 4 months is a long time. But it's so worth it!

That's my suggestion.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

GaryOak

Quote from: GaryOak on February 13, 2013, 01:38:24 AMI decided to challenge myself and try to learn the credits theme of Pokemon GSC. First page wasn't too difficult but the shit gets real in the second page and then there's modulation coming up too.

I'm surprised that I haven't given up on this yet. This is the greatest challenge of my entire life.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 11, 2013, 07:50:45 PMCan someone recommend a piece to me to play? I haven't played my piano in a few days (which is actually a really long time for me) because no matter how badly I want to, all my songs are either too overplayed or easy for me. I need something that won't take me an hour to master, but won't take a month either (I'll lose interest :P)

To give you an idea of what level that piece could be:
-this song I finished in I guess 10 minutes
-Really any of the Professor Layton arrangements I can do in a day
- This one took me a couple days until I could play with all the dynamics and such
-this and this were a little too difficult and I lost interest after a while

So does anyone have an idea? You can recommend your own arrangements, I just feel empty without anything to play :P
Hey bubbles.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/sheets/MegaMan/MegaMan2/DrWilysStages1.pdf

Also, can someone please recommend me a NinSheetmusic song that would be a challenge, but not too hard, for a Second Grade Pianist in the NSW Conservitorium of Music?

MaestroUGC