TWG XV: Perils of Saffron (POST GAME)

Started by SlowPokemon, May 07, 2011, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Ray, he's going to wait until you mature before unbanning you; the argument is already over, so therefore you can't win.

I'm going to do something nice for you because... because I don't want the dragon to die.  :'(
So yeah, I'm about to go hatch your egg and get it tons of views.

And return the favor by not arguing anymore, please? It's not going to help anyone; if anything, it can only make the situation worse.
The only way you can get unbanned is by showing mg that you are mature, but arguing does the complete opposite of that.

So. Can we make this trade? Your dragon's life for your cooperation.
If you refuse to cooperate you will have to seek TWG elsewhere.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Okay so since he CONTINUED arguing maybe we can get Jamaha to ban him altogether... this is incredibly annoying and I hate Raymond so much. Ugh. Arrogant AND a dumbass. Horrible combination.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

I suggest we don't go that far just yet... he COULD improve.  :P

Jub3r7

I would say that too, but it looks like he isn't trying...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Lol duh, he's too arrogant to admit he's wrong

master_gamer38

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 09, 2011, 06:40:01 AM*sigh* I never changed mine.  No one will know until we post our conversation. yes, I've never learned the roman numerals or the grammar of it.  The only thing I know is x = 10, v = 5, and I = 1.  I must have miscounted.   you cannot be sure that you have proved someone wrong until they give their share of the argument and the argument has ended.  It takes so many people? Nah, it's just so many people exaggerate (like you are now) and I can't elaborate on the responses to all of them, so people takae advantage of my vague wording and twist it.

No, it's because you're a complete idiot. You fight and fight and fight. We have each given our share of the argument. You told your story, and then changed it and told it again. You're too immature to play this because you whine when someone does something different.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 09, 2011, 06:40:01 AMHm, would you call it arguing?  On the technical side, you might be right.  However, it was more of a complaint, expression of opinions, lament, etc.  See?  Is this China or what?  There. During the night phase. I was right.   

You. Are. An. Idiot. I never once said that it wasn't supposed to be sent in during the night phase. The only person you should be complaining about is you. You made a stupid move (and pointless one at that).

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 09, 2011, 06:40:01 AMNow that I'm banned permanently for making a post, I have a question to ask you - would you unban me if we continued the argument and I won?  You seem to think I was lying and changing my story and was arguing for no reason.  Or at least let me post our PM conversation.

The argument is over. It has been over. You are banned from TWG. You have no chance of being unbanned for a long time at this rate. You are so arrogant and self-centered, you cannot see that you are wrong. You need to grow up and have some maturity to play a game.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 09, 2011, 09:18:27 PMYou need to grow up and have some maturity to play a game.
...well, that's a first.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 09, 2011, 07:27:57 PMLol duh, he's too arrogant to admit he's wrong
wait, I read the rules wrong? 
Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 09, 2011, 09:18:27 PMyou whine when someone does something different.

You. Are. An. Idiot. I never once said that it wasn't supposed to be sent in during the night phase. .
whining is similar to begging, which I have never done. 
You. Are. An Idiot.  I know you never said it wasn't supposed to be sent in during the night phase.  You said it didn't have to be in the night phase, and it does have to be during the night phase.  You are intentionally taking my meaning to mean something else.  when you said I changed my story -

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 04, 2011, 07:12:18 AMYes, you're right.  Him not watching the time wasn't much of a mistake, and anyone would make it, including myself, it's so easy to miss.
You thought I was saying it was a mistake in sending it late.  LOL
"Him not watching the time wasn't much of a mistake" I'm saying it's a blooper - "and anyone would make it, including myself" if I were in his same position I would of made that mistake too.  That is IMPOSSIBLE to misunderstand. Therefore, all your argumemts are invalid because that is what you have been saying the whole time.  You have not responded to what I read the rules to be. 

Yes, the argument is over (no one won).  I can do nothing about it except indulge in a futile attempt for justice.  I will not let people push me around. 

1. what is your definition of "mature?" letting people bully you while you do nothing?  Or, bully other people, like Kefka does?  Or, do you have to insult people to be mature?  Or, do you have to break the rules to be mature? 
2. I was, and am, issuing a challenge.  I am not saying I am extremely intelligent.  I am saying this matter's evidence is much tipped in my favor. 

If I am wrong, does that mean Nakah's words do not mean anything to you?  You create a different set of rules to follow? 
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2011, 12:03:06 PMYou try to play the victim in every situation and argue using false logic and it is fucking annoying. You claim everyone hates you, when the only reason any would hate you on here is if you brought it upon yourself by being a little trolling bastard.

you're living proof that I'm always victimized -

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 23, 2010, 06:23:40 AM<SFK> I miss Zeta.
<SFK> She was my best friend
<SFK> I always could ask her what things were
<kotor> Where'd she go Jamaha :(
<Raymondbl> yeah really
<SFK> YOU DON'T GET A SAY IN THIS RAYMOND!
<Raymondbl> ...
<kotor> YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT DANNY
<SFK> I'VE SEEN YOUR POSTS IN THE CHAT LOG TOPIC!
* Raymondbl cries and will never touch NSM again
<SFK> YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HER AT ALL!
*** Raymondbl has quit (Q:- NSM Chatroom)
<kotor> DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY
<SFK> Honestly... no.
<kotor> Neither do I
<kotor> Poor kid                             

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 09, 2011, 05:59:22 PMI would say that too, but it looks like he isn't trying...
I won't let people do things like this to me.  I am determined not to let people be unfair to me.  No bribe, unban, soft words, hard words, anything, can change my mind on this - only solid evidence that involves the rules.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AMyou're living proof that I'm always victimized -
Wow, you really can't take a joke, can you?

SlowPokemon

I want this kid banned. And just so you know Raymond, I didn't make a mistake. I saw the time. I just really wanted you dead, plus it was a stupid thing to do. Also, you're an idiot. I wish you WOULD never touch NSM again. Just...ugh.

Dude

In the NSM Rules: "Don't post messages or images about how you think another member is being rude or abusing you, please contact Concerto or Nintendude73."

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3222.msg98286#msg98286
BAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

Edit: Actually, the entire "Don't be a jerk" rule applies to Raymond.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 23, 2010, 06:23:40 AMI miss Zeta. 

Edit:

<SFK> I miss Zeta.
<SFK> She was my best friend
<SFK> I always could ask her what things were
<kotor> Where'd she go Jamaha :(
<Raymondbl> yeah really
<SFK> YOU DON'T GET A SAY IN THIS RAYMOND!
<Raymondbl> ...
<kotor> YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT DANNY
<SFK> I'VE SEEN YOUR POSTS IN THE CHAT LOG TOPIC!
* Raymondbl cries and will never touch NSM again
<SFK> YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HER AT ALL!
*** Raymondbl has quit (Q:- NSM Chatroom)
<kotor> DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY
<SFK> Honestly... no.
<kotor> Neither do I
<kotor> Poor kid                             

I won't let people do things like this to me.  I am determined not to let people be unfair to me.  No bribe, unban, soft words, hard words, anything, can change my mind on this - only solid evidence that involves the rules.

You're kidding, right? It was a joke. Meant to be nothing more than an over-the-top rant past any possibility of being serious. You take everything too seriously, fo realz.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

Why must you continue arguing. You did something wrong and take the punishment. Even if you think the rule is wrong doesn't mean you do not have to follow it. Trying to fight it just makes it worse. I've been banned from a game before and its really no big deal. You sit a few rounds out. It may be of benefit if you to WATCH a few games because you didn't play all that well. It also may help you grasp a better understanding for the game.

So quit while your ahead. Stop fighting everyone because it will only get you more punishment.

Greg

Can we just STOP THIS ARGUMENT NOW.

Ray, YOU TOO.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AMwait, I read the rules wrong?  whining is similar to begging, which I have never done. 
You. Are. An Idiot.  I know you never said it wasn't supposed to be sent in during the night phase.  You said it didn't have to be in the night phase, and it does have to be during the night phase.  You are intentionally taking my meaning to mean something else.  when you said I changed my story -
You thought I was saying it was a mistake in sending it late.  LOL
"Him not watching the time wasn't much of a mistake" I'm saying it's a blooper - "and anyone would make it, including myself" if I were in his same position I would of made that mistake too.  That is IMPOSSIBLE to misunderstand. Therefore, all your argumemts are invalid because that is what you have been saying the whole time.  You have not responded to what I read the rules to be. 

Yes, the argument is over (no one won).  I can do nothing about it except indulge in a futile attempt for justice.  I will not let people push me around. 

1. what is your definition of "mature?" letting people bully you while you do nothing?  Or, bully other people, like Kefka does?  Or, do you have to insult people to be mature?  Or, do you have to break the rules to be mature? 
2. I was, and am, issuing a challenge.  I am not saying I am extremely intelligent.  I am saying this matter's evidence is much tipped in my favor. 

If I am wrong, does that mean Nakah's words do not mean anything to you?  You create a different set of rules to follow? 
you're living proof that I'm always victimized -

Just wanted to post this in case he decides to delete his post