News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XV: Perils of Saffron (POST GAME)

Started by SlowPokemon, May 07, 2011, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Ray, the main reason your ban was placed was because you continued to argue.
For YOUR sake, please stop.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

Quote from: askalice23 on May 10, 2011, 11:44:18 AMWhy must you continue arguing. You did something wrong and take the punishment. Even if you think the rule is wrong doesn't mean you do not have to follow it.
Hm, actually, I'm kind of complaining because I think others broke the rules.  I basically have broke none, and if I had, I haven't heard any complaints. I didn't post after MG told me not to post  ;D

Quote from: Dude on May 10, 2011, 10:31:54 AMIn the NSM Rules: "Don't post messages or images about how you think another member is being rude or abusing you, please contact Concerto or Nintendude73."

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3222.msg98286#msg98286
BAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

Edit: Actually, the entire "Don't be a jerk" rule applies to Raymond.
Other people have been much more rude to me, and this was post game.  I started it with MG with PMs, then in the post game it somehow just got drawn in. 
Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 10, 2011, 10:19:08 AMAnd just so you know Raymond, I didn't make a mistake. I saw the time. I just really wanted you dead, plus it was a stupid thing to do.
What I did at first wasn't against the rules, even if it's stupid, no harm would come to it.  So, you just wanted me dead, right?  That's my definition of an unfair host.  Most others would have a different opinion though.

The case is over.  Slow has admitted. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Winter

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 02:41:52 PMThe case is over.  Slow has admitted. 

Oshi.

This is court?

Well then, I'm on the jury and I say "who gives a fuck"

Jub3r7

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 02:41:52 PMHm, actually, I'm kind of complaining because I think others broke the rules.  I basically have broke none, and if I had, I haven't heard any complaints. I didn't post after MG told me not to post  ;D
 Other people have been much more rude to me, and this was post game.  I started it with MG with PMs, then in the post game it somehow just got drawn in.  What I did at first wasn't against the rules, even if it's stupid, no harm would come to it.  So, you just wanted me dead, right?  That's my definition of an unfair host.  Most others would have a different opinion though.

My teacher dislikes me, that's unfair but I still have to deal with it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

I went to jail when i broke no rules.

But i still had to deal with it.

Greg

universe-X

Raymond, this is coming from me as a friend. Shut up, kindly.

Raymondbl

Yeah, I still have to deal with it.  But that doesn't mean I can't argue, does it? :) 

I'll shut up when Slow and Mastergamer shut up, which it looks like they have. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

master_gamer38

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AMwait, I read the rules wrong?  whining is similar to begging, which I have never done.

First of all, wow. You are almost constantly whining with how you are being treated. You whine more than almost anyone else I know. I didn't think it was possible.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AMYou. Are. An Idiot.  I know you never said it wasn't supposed to be sent in during the night phase.  You said it didn't have to be in the night phase, and it does have to be during the night phase.  You are intentionally taking my meaning to mean something else.  when you said I changed my story -

You did change your story. More on that in a moment.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AMYou thought I was saying it was a mistake in sending it late.  LOL
"Him not watching the time wasn't much of a mistake" I'm saying it's a blooper - "and anyone would make it, including myself" if I were in his same position I would of made that mistake too.  That is IMPOSSIBLE to misunderstand.

Let us discuss your PM. You told me it was a tactic to send it in. There is no gain to send in a 'fake' pm to a host. You don't try and fool the host. That's just plain idiotic. He is running the game. If you can explain how there is any sense in sending a 'fake' pm to the host. I'll reconsider your ban.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AMTherefore, all your argumemts are invalid because that is what you have been saying the whole time.  You have not responded to what I read the rules to be.

Well, lets look at the rules topic more specifically. I don't see anything about the guardian having to send in the PM in the RULES section. It's in procedure. Technically it is not a rule, but more of a guideline. You made the choice to send in a PM to try and trick slow. potentially manipulating the game through the host. It's not that hard to just accept that you made a mistake in sending in a PM after the time was up (supposedly knowingly) without reason. The host is there to host the game. It's their game. You need to understand that not everything is rigidly defined, some things are just guidelines.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AMYes, the argument is over (no one won).  I can do nothing about it except indulge in a futile attempt for justice.  I will not let people push me around. 

Wow.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AM1. what is your definition of "mature?" letting people bully you while you do nothing?  Or, bully other people, like Kefka does?  Or, do you have to insult people to be mature?  Or, do you have to break the rules to be mature?

Well, being mature means being fully developed. You were the cause of all of this. You need to be able to have humility and sarcasm for one. If you can't take being teased or understand sarcasm, you have problems. No where has a rule been broken by anyone else asides you.

Also, why the hell do you bring Kefka into posts all the time when he does not relate. Same with communist China. It's utterly pointless.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AM2. I was, and am, issuing a challenge.  I am not saying I am extremely intelligent.  I am saying this matter's evidence is much tipped in my favor.

Oh, so you're challenging the host and the TWC? You shouldn't do that. You weren't even supposed to play.

Quote from: Nakah on January 04, 2011, 06:57:08 PMI'm pretty sure both their bans ran out after the previous game. Either way, it's been a long ass time and this game needs to get going so all bans are hereby lifted unless you're that one douche who played a few games and no one liked him but then he left anyways and I can't remember his name so oh well his ban will stay. Other than that you're all free.

You're the douche.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AMIf I am wrong, does that mean Nakah's words do not mean anything to you?

They mean plenty (see above).

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 06:37:12 AMyou're living proof that I'm always victimized -
 I won't let people do things like this to me.  I am determined not to let people be unfair to me.  No bribe, unban, soft words, hard words, anything, can change my mind on this - only solid evidence that involves the rules.

You victimize yourself. If you had some maturity and a sense of sarcasm you'd realise this. In no way are we being unfair. You made the mistake, you argued, you receive punishment.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 02:41:52 PMHm, actually, I'm kind of complaining because I think others broke the rules.  I basically have broke none, and if I had, I haven't heard any complaints. I didn't post after MG told me not to post  ;D

No, you're the one that has broken rules.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 02:41:52 PMOther people have been much more rude to me, and this was post game.  I started it with MG with PMs, then in the post game it somehow just got drawn in.

You argued here, that's how it was drawn in.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 02:41:52 PMWhat I did at first wasn't against the rules, even if it's stupid, no harm would come to it.  So, you just wanted me dead, right?  That's my definition of an unfair host.  Most others would have a different opinion though.

Even though he wanted you dead, he was being fair to both sides. I know he accepted things late from the wolves. To be fair, he would have to accept yours as well. You being an idiot and wanting you just to be dead and out was a bonus to everyone.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 04:01:20 PMYeah, I still have to deal with it.  But that doesn't mean I can't argue, does it? :) 

I'll shut up when Slow and Mastergamer shut up, which it looks like they have. 

I'm a moderator. I'm not going to 'shut up'. I'm going to watch and keep everything running smoothly. Also, you can argue, yes. You have that right, but there are consequences. You were told what they were before and blatantly ignored them. You are facing them now.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Dude logic is wasted on him, just give up. And yeah, "I wanted you dead" was just an FYI. You died fairly, I just wanted you out so you wouldn't mess up my TWG.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

Please, stop arguing with raymond. I've convinced him to make a formal apology to everyone he's argued with, and maybe even convinced him to stop.
I like food.

Mashi

I noticed this topic had 4 pages, so I was initially very proud of you all and was wondering what sort of cerebral discussion you were all having.
Then I read the topic.
I am severely disappointed. :(

So anyway, I think enough is enough, so I'm going to pretend I have locking powers and pretend this topic is locked, so no one's allowed to post here anymore, okay?  Okay, I'm glad we reached this consensus.