News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

After you lynch me the next day phase you'll discover that I'm not the last wolf, either.

This means that either
1. mg was human, or
2. there was more than one wolf left.

Anyways, after I die, it's up to the blues to figure out who the real last wolf is.
After the night phase, there will be one less human. And one less human again after my lynching.
And one less human again after the next night phase.

And since there are 6 people left right now, there has to be at least 4 humans.
Best possible scenario: 5 humans, 1 wolf
After this night phase: 4 humans, 1 wolf
Next day phase (lynching me): 3 humans, 1 wolf
Night phase: 2 humans, 1 wolf
If you make the wrong decision at that point, we would lose.

Worst possible scenario: 4 humans, 2 wolves
After this night phase: 3 humans, 2 wolves
Next day phase (lynching me): We lose...

So, it should be okay to lynch me next phase as long as there is only one wolf left...

SuperFireKirby

SUprise, suprise. MG wasn't the last wolf. Who's left?

3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
Either superriolu or jub. I'm thinking gz might not have been a wolf. Just a possibility. And with riolu was seered red...

Dude should have been asking wolfed players if they were the human seered red. Not sure if Dude has even been doing anything relating to his position besides announcing seering results.

My preferred lynching order:
1.Jub
2.Riolu
3.U-X

Jub seems pretty avid about sacrificing himself for the human cause. I say we take him up on his offer.  MG was obviously human. Following Jub was a huge mistake. He's wants you to think he's human by saying he'll die to prove he's not a wolf. I'm not buying it.

Humans should have this one in the bag.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Listen, I made that post assuming that you were going to lynch me anyways tomorrow.
I honestly thought mg was the last wolf, and I lost that bet. I understand that I have to pay the price.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 22, 2011, 08:03:28 PMMG was obviously human.
Wait, what makes mg human? There was always the possibility that there was more than one wolf left.

Anyways, I understand that I'm probably going to be lynched next phase so there's no point in trying to defend myself.
But you really need to make the right decisions after I die, too, because I'm not the last wolf.

I'm afraid that if I make any suggestions as to who you should lynch after me, you'll pick the other one because you think I'm a wolf.
So I'll refrain from giving you my opinion on the matter.

The main point that I'm trying to make in this post is not the fact that I am human, but the fact that the game will not end after I die.
I'm not a wolf, but since I seriously doubt there are two wolves left, it's okay for you to lynch me.

Also, in the post-game thread I look forward to saying "I TOLD YOU SO" if mg turns out to be a wolf.

Liggy

SuperFireKirby died!

Wednesday at 10 PM EST is when Day ends.

Don't blame me for not having a story because I forced Mashi to write it.  HE'S STILL WRITING IT.

DrP

Well, its basically the end.

I've narrowed it down to Juber and U-X, because Dude is the Medium, SR is a human (I am sold here) and I am... well, since it's toward the end, I am the SEER.

U-X is green and Jub is green

It's narrowed down to these two and I feel since Jub is already saying hes gonna be lynched, he is obviously human. SR has been inactive during the last night phase, so he is out cause the guardian (SFK) was wolfed.

I am voting U-X as our Wolf in question.

Mashi

Dude strolled around pondering how and why these murders were occurring.  There must be a clue explaining how everything was going about.  He looked at the faces of everyone remaining; people of whom were equally as bemused as him.  He sighed, coming to no solution for anything.

"Considering the circumstances, it appears that gzgregory can no longer testify.  Therefore, I would like to call askalice23, who was also a waiter working at the restaurant and also a witness to the crime."

This provoked some discussion in the jury.  drpamplemousse brought down his hammer.

"Enough chattering.  Mister MG, I am sorry to inform you, but askalice23 had actually died a few days ago by natural causes.  He, unfortunately, will not be able to perform any further duties."

"Hmm?" Dude though to himself.  "Judge, if I may inquire, what were these 'natural causes'"?

"The reasons for his death may not be revealed to this courtroom, for that would be a violation of his rights to privacy."

Dude sighed.  It appeared that he would not be able to include askalice23 in any analysis involving the crime, or crimes rather.  He was the last possible direct witness to the murder of Liggy.  Little evidence remains pointing to the guilt of SuperFireKirby.  This seemed a bit to convenient to have occurred in Dude's eyes.  Is the murderer playing with them?  Why would he or she murder people so arbitrarily when he or she could easily escape any possible repercussions by proving SuperFireKirby guilty.

He thought for some time and an idea struck him.  "Perhaps there's more than one murderer" he thought.  Yes, that would explain the frequency of these murders as well as the speed the methods they were committed occurred.

"In order to relieve the jury of these events, the court will take a repose once more, for a transient moment" drpamplemousse said.

Dude and Universe-X met outside the courtroom.

"So you believe that there's more than one murderer?" Universe-X asked.

"Yes," Dude responded, "It would explain how and partially why, these murders are occurring.  I'm not entirely sure whether these murderers are working together, or even if my hypothesis is even correct, but if a scenario like this is possible, added with the lack of evidence that can be placed on top of SuperFireKirby, I'm in a good position to win this case."

"Yes, but, MG's a crafty one.  Are you sure th-" but SuperFireKirby was interrupted by a scream.

"He's dead, he's dead!" someone yelled.

Officers rushed over to the corpse; it was completely clean, no blood, displaced clothing, signs of a struggle, or anything of the like whatsoever.  Dude deciphered that it was MG.

"How did he die?" he asked the cops.

"We're not entirely sure at this given moment.  We'll have to send him to a crime lab to find out.  But we would guess that he was poisoned through injection, considering the state of his corpse." he officer responded.

"What is the motive?" said to himself, grinding his teeth.  And when was MG supposedly poisoned?  When did the murderer, or murderers have the time to do it?  And why MG?" he thought; being the most important question.  "Why would they want MG dead?  Are they trying to jest me?"

drpamplemousse exited the courtroom.  "Why is such a ruckus occurring, what ha-" he stopped and sighed.  "This is certainly an unusual case.  So many deaths occurring leaving us without a clue of what's going on."

He walked up to one of the officers and they began a lengthy conversation.

"At this moment, the case shall come to an abrupt end.  We cannot continue with the conditions that are occurring.  The police will examine all members here as a study for the murder cases that have now occurred." drpamplemousse announced.

The police went through the usual process.  Questioning possible suspects, collecting possible evidence, and everything of the like.  Dude though, "At least now there won't be any more murders to-", a shot was heard in a room an interrogation was occurring, and another one, a second or two after.  "God damn it."

Everyone rushed into the room the shot had emanated from.  The bodies of an officer and SuperFireKirby were there.

"How can this be possible?  And why?" Dude thought to himself.  drpamplemousse scurried everyone out the room while the rest of the officers did their business at the new crime scene.

"Now, although these crimes bewilder me as much as they do to all of you, I am confident that the murderer is one of us." he said, pointing to the remaining cast of this TWG.  "The murderer is an astute one; he knows what he's doing.  He'll get rid of any threat to him without minding to get his hands dirty.  Therefore, we should all reach a consensus soon about who the murderer is.  Otherwise, it may be possible that a criminal has escaped justice in our legal system." he said.

SuperFireKirby has died.  It is now Day ?.  Day ? ends at 10PM EST, Wednesday, May 25th.

1. Dude
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
5. shadowkirby_64
6. SlowPokemon
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
9. askalice23
10. Master_Gamer38
11. gzgregory
12. ETFROXX

I have absolutely no clue what's going on in this story.

Dude

Jub3r7

Universe-X. I have been trusting you way too much.
You even chose not to kill me at one point, when you could have been the vote to insta me.
I apologize that I have to do the opposite to you for us to win the game.

I thought SR was going to be the last wolf, but SR hasn't been inactive since May 19th.
soooo INSTA'D.
we winnnn.

Also I've only been mentioned once in the story ever. :(
QuoteDude thought there was something suspicious about this testimony.  Why wasn't anyone else mentioned?  "Was there anyone else there besides Liggy and the Murderer?"

"Yes.  The waiter, askalice23 was there as well.  Jub3r7 arrived shortly after the crime was commited, and Master_Gamer38 was there at the table across from Liggy."

Dude stilled thought someone was fishy.  "Did the victim have any relations to these people?"

"Master_Gamer38 and Liggy appear to have some mutual friends, namely gzgregory and ETFROXX.  Jub3r7 had a job at the same building as Liggy, and they intended to discuss some project."

Dude's initial feeling grew.  He recognized all those names mentioned, but he couldn't just place who they are.  Who were these people, and why can't he remember them very well?

universe-X

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

plan failed xD

So close <3

Jub3r7

And you would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for SR's meddling inactivity. x(

Also.
Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 23, 2011, 08:39:10 PMI hate how in Scooby-Doo the real criminal is someone random from earlier in the episode that you never even remember.

SlowPokemon

The theory I was working on was that u-x was a wolf btw. Me being wolfed proved that because I was directing suspicion at him anyway. Plus, he kept posting first after wolfings and such...and then there's the gut feeling thing. Towards the end I wanted to intervene so badly...but whatever, it was still pretty fun to see Jub working it out. I vote he gets mvp again...lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

lol I knew if I died this night, Jub wasn't a wolf. Sry, Jub, you just seemed so suspicious. 

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

Lol, gratz Jub on fishing him out.

And to U-X, for staying hidden for so long.  :P

universe-X

I had a feeling drp was the seer, but I wolfed SFK cause he I thought he was the better player :P Oh, and cuz he was the guardian.

Technically drp fished me out, btw. ._.

I'm proud to say this is the best game I've played so far.