News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Kirby Air Ride Help

Started by JDMEK5, May 18, 2011, 06:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I'm working on the "Drag Race" from Kirby Air Ride. I need a second perspective on this, as well as help figuring the rest out.
Whoever helps with this will get credit. Here it is so far.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Shadoninja

the note at the beginning is an G not the A that you've written in.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

Hmmm. Must've been a mistake, because I always play G when I play it on the piano. :D
Anywho, it's fixed now.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Greg

The key signature should be C minor.

The A's are actually A flats.

JDMEK5

I thought I put it in C minor... Hmmm... ::) Well, musta've missed that too. :-\

EDIT: This is really annoying; having to go back and reupload it completely. :(... 3 TIMES!?? Really!!?? :P
Oh well... It's fixed again.

Thanks for those problems, guys.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

I kinda meant a co-partner for the whole song. (To fix certain parts, give a second perspective...)
Would anyone out there have enough time on their hands to look at this?

(I thought I said that when I started this post... Hmmm.... I guess not. But thanks for the help anyways guys!)

My Arrangements

Brassman388

JDMEK5

Ok then. Thanks a lot! :D
If you haven't already, download my current version and see what progress you can make with it. (As well as comments, etc.)

Maybe after a while, post what you've got so far and once it's done, we'll submit it together.

My schedule has been crazy recently so I haven't been able to work on it.

I've got most of the right hand down so no need to worry much about that.

You should also know that I'll be in Ecuador for 2 weeks starting June 9th, so surprise me. (That also means I won't be able to work on it at all until I get back)

Nice to work with you. Let's do this.

My Arrangements