News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Jetsfantasy's Arrangements

Started by Jetsfantasy, May 25, 2011, 07:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetsfantasy

Here, my first post onto NSM. I'll be working mostly with Touhou music, most likely ranging from all of them. So I thought I outta put my first post up.

Blazblue
Lust Sin [Jin Kisaragi's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Touhou 4: Lotus Land Story
Bad Apple!! [Stage 3 Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI | MP3

Touhou 6: Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil
Apparition Stalk the Night [Stage 1 Boss, Rumia's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI | MP3

Beloved Tomboyish Girl [Stage 2 Boss, Cirno's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI | MP3

Septette for the Dead Princess [Stage 6 Boss, Remilia Scarlet's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI | MP3

Touhou 8: Imperishable Night
Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World [Stage 3 Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Voyage 1970 [Eirin Yagakoro's Last Word Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI | MP3

Extend Ash ~ Hourai Victim [Extra Stage Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI | MP3

Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke  [Extra Stage Boss, Fujiwara no Mokou's Theme] (PS: She's the girl on the left on my profile pic)
MUS | PDF | MIDI | MP3

Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith
ã,±ãƒ­(Kero) â'¨ Destiny [Based on 10's Extra Stage Theme: Native Faith]
MUS | PDF | MIDI | MP3

-----------------------EDIT--------------------------
I updated the PDF and the MUS to fit the standard NSM template.
23:03 5/25: Added Immortal Smoke
14:10 5/26 Added Extend Ash
20:58 5/27 Added Septette for the Dead Princess
15:00 5/28 Added Bad Apple!!, Apparition Stalk the Night, and Voyage 1970
15:57 Added Beloved Tomboyish Girl
17:45 6/5 Added Lust Sin and Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World

Greg

Welcome to NSM!

A couple of things about the formatting... check out this thread http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=481.0

Also, I recommend you rename the thread to something along the lines of "jetsfantasy's arrangements".

However, the arrangement is great! Hope you stay on!

Jetsfantasy

Thank you for the link to the thread, that's very helpful. I've used NSM as a resource for around 5 years, so I figure I would do what I can to give back.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Korados

Wonderful arrangements thank you very much for them! Touhou 8 and 10 are my favourites! Now I get a chance to really listen to the music, if you're playing the game you don't really listen to it, these games are sooo hard, even on easy, but I'm getting better! ;)

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: Korados on May 26, 2011, 04:14:42 AMWonderful arrangements thank you very much for them! Touhou 8 and 10 are my favourites! Now I get a chance to really listen to the music, if you're playing the game you don't really listen to it, these games are sooo hard, even on easy, but I'm getting better! ;)
Actually, I do play them, I've beaten 8 almost completely, just have a few Last word spells to beat, and I've beaten Mokou. As for 10, I'm currently doing the extra mode, Suwako, in my opinion, is more difficult than Mokou.
These games are my favorites, so I thought I would post sheets of ZUN's amazing music.

Sekter77

Wow. These are impressive arrangements considering the sheer speed of the Touhou music. I'm not really familiar with a lot of the songs and I've never played the series so I hope that I'll get to hear some great tunes through your arrangements!

Thanks for joining.
Guitar and video games.

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: Sekter77 on May 26, 2011, 11:28:45 AMWow. These are impressive arrangements considering the sheer speed of the Touhou music. I'm not really familiar with a lot of the songs and I've never played the series so I hope that I'll get to hear some great tunes through your arrangements!

Thanks for joining.
You're very welcome, I am glad you like them. I'm working on one of my personal favorites right now, and hope to have it up tonight. It's a very fun series, in my opinion, though I do know people who just enjoy it for the music. Either way, it's all good because on here, I'm about the music.

Jetsfantasy

Quick note to everyone, I now supply MP3s of arrangements, so you can HEAR it as you learn it/how it should sound. I find this handy myself, especially if I don't have Finale with me at the time, on the go, etc.

Enjoy

KefkaticFanatic

I like these.  I like them a lot.
"Kero 9 Destiny" sounds like it's missing some chords though.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Yay.

However, I don't think the mods will put Kero9D on the site cuz it's a remix, but yeah.

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 27, 2011, 01:33:45 PMI like these.  I like them a lot.
"Kero 9 Destiny" sounds like it's missing some chords though.
Thanks, I know what you mean, I'm still "learning" in a manner of speaking. Once I find and fix these, I'll update that file and the link to it.

Quote from: Dude on May 27, 2011, 02:23:42 PMYay.

However, I don't think the mods will put Kero9D on the site cuz it's a remix, but yeah.
True, I didn't think of that, either way it's all good. I wanted the sheets for myself originally, It's kinda close to Marasy's, if I do say so myself, and I've been playing his stuff for a little while, so I wanted this for my next song, which was a few months ago.

Winter

You know.... i could get a project going where we have a section for remixes.

@Jetsfantasy

Send the PDF, MUS, and MIDI in an email (winterkid09@gmail.com), and I'll store it. There's a chance that it could be put up someday. We already have virtuoso pieces, so why not remixes.

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 27, 2011, 03:54:56 PMYou know.... i could get a project going where we have a section for remixes.

@Jetsfantasy

Send the PDF, MUS, and MIDI in an email (winterkid09@gmail.com), and I'll store it. There's a chance that it could be put up someday. We already have virtuoso pieces, so why not remixes.

That's a good idea, hopefully that project will work out. I'll send them. Oh, and nice avatar :D

Winter

Haha! Thanks :)

Nice arrangements!

Also your signature could be more linear if you put a space between the two images, instead of a return.