News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Jetsfantasy's Arrangements

Started by Jetsfantasy, May 25, 2011, 07:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 28, 2011, 03:45:26 PMVoyage 1970: Beginning of measure 2 is wrong (just listen to the track again, you'll catch it :P)
Also, the bassline should just be held chords rather than the repeating notes like you have.  You have to listen kinda close past the crazy drums to hear them :P
This deal with the bass might also apply to some others, I haven't checked.

Apparition: For one, the playback tempo should be 150, you set it to 300 for some reason.
I have no idea where all those notes come from in the first few measures.  You need to completely redo that part.  Also, for the held chords in the second part you need to use that thing where you go back and forth between notes, those two diagonal lines, I forget what it's called >.>
Also, the bass here is simply not at all correct.

And winter, I really hope you actually look over these properly.
Thanks for that, it was late and I didn't catch that. I'm still learning how to use the more advanced features of Finalé.

Jetsfantasy

@KefkaticFanatic In apparition, it was a stupid mistake I did to just hear one error at the end of it, I was lazy, so I'll have that updated in about 5 minutes, as for Voyage, I don't see anything, except I'm having problems with the tie for the left hand on measure 1-2. Other than that, I don't notice anything, the right hand is right, there is supposed to be a quarter rest from beat 2-3.
Oh and Apparition was arranged in Sparta, so that'll tell you why the tempo is what it is... sorry, had to do it XD

Dude

For the record, the EoSD soundtrack and Dolls in Pseudo Paradise CD are slightly off tune, so it's really hard to get an accurate arrangement from them.

If you want, I can try to fine tune them in audacity...

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: Dude on May 28, 2011, 05:50:08 PMFor the record, the EoSD soundtrack and Dolls in Pseudo Paradise CD are slightly off tune, so it's really hard to get an accurate arrangement from them.

If you want, I can try to fine tune them in audacity...
Go ahead, I've noticed that, but just never did anything about it.

Mashi

21:52   Vera   have i shown you the absolutely amazing remilia theme on piano
21:52   Cirno   i think yes
21:52   Vera   [Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtTjbPT5rx8)]
21:53   Cirno   yes you have
21:53      Skoops Skoops-Brawling
21:53   Cirno   also a kid on NSM is arranging ot for us
21:53   Skoops   crap
21:53   Vera   Yaaaaaaaaay.
21:53   Cirno   haaaa
21:53      *** Skoops is now known as Skoops-Brawling
21:53   Vera   omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
21:54   Vera   tell him he's the best kid ever and i love him
21:54   Skoops-Brawling   mashi
21:54   Cirno   you tell him
21:54   Vera   Who is it?
21:54   Skoops-Brawling   did you make 9 'omg's on purpose
21:54   Cirno   he arranged like 6 touhou songs in 2 days
21:54   Vera   Pro.
21:54   Cirno   JetsFantasy

You're the best kid ever and I love you.

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: Mashi on May 28, 2011, 06:56:32 PM21:52   Vera   have i shown you the absolutely amazing remilia theme on piano
21:52   Cirno   i think yes
21:52   Vera   [Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtTjbPT5rx8)]
21:53   Cirno   yes you have
21:53      Skoops Skoops-Brawling
21:53   Cirno   also a kid on NSM is arranging ot for us
21:53   Skoops   crap
21:53   Vera   Yaaaaaaaaay.
21:53   Cirno   haaaa
21:53      *** Skoops is now known as Skoops-Brawling
21:53   Vera   omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
21:54   Vera   tell him he's the best kid ever and i love him
21:54   Skoops-Brawling   mashi
21:54   Cirno   you tell him
21:54   Vera   Who is it?
21:54   Skoops-Brawling   did you make 9 'omg's on purpose
21:54   Cirno   he arranged like 6 touhou songs in 2 days
21:54   Vera   Pro.
21:54   Cirno   JetsFantasy

You're the best kid ever and I love you.
Hahaha, nice. That's one of my favorite renditions of Septette. Also, I'm 19, so I'm not a kid :P
Thanks for that though, love you too dude :D

Mashi

Say, do you take requests?  Because if so, I would dote you if you arranged this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSpxN1v81l0&feature=related

But if you don't want to, I understand; I'm terrible at Piano anyway, so I would probably fail at trying to play it.

But you're doing Septette anyway, so A+++++++++.

Winter

By the way, The guy named Cirno is me.

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: Mashi on May 28, 2011, 07:42:29 PMSay, do you take requests?  Because if so, I would dote you if you arranged this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSpxN1v81l0&feature=related

But if you don't want to, I understand; I'm terrible at Piano anyway, so I would probably fail at trying to play it.

But you're doing Septette anyway, so A+++++++++.
Dude, it doesn't matter how good you are, I do some of these just because I like listening to them. Plus, with enough practice, anyone can play these. I'll get started on it, I'm juggling around 3 different songs right now, just doing a little bit at a time. Necrofantasy, Border of Life (Saigyou Ayakashi) and one from TH 13. But, I'll start Alice in Wonderland. Those arrangements can be frustrating I know, I always am disappointed when he doesn't post sheets for it. I haven't gotten to hear this one too much, but this is a very, very soulful arrange.

Winter

I bet after you arrange them, he'll force me to learn them on the piano

Mashi

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 28, 2011, 08:40:26 PMI bet after you arrange them, he'll continue forcing me to learn them on the piano
Fixed.

ALSO, JETSFANTASY, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3.

KefkaticFanatic

What I meant is, in the second measure of 1970 you repeat the set of 4 notes twice, you should just have the first 4 and then play a G.  Like really, just listen to the original track >.>
Also, I still think the bass is just incorrect.  The entire bass is in chords, mostly sustained, sometimes repeating.  At least the instrument I'm hearing as the bass is doing that.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 28, 2011, 03:57:47 PM@ KefkaticFanatic: I don't actually know too many of the submitted songs well, so I'm, going to have somebody else check them for me. I don't want to be accepting mediocre sheets, so I'll have a more experienced member look them over.

Kind of a hassle, I know.

If Deku or anyone else that updates doesn't look at it sooner, I could always take a look at it.

Korados

Thank you very much for Voage 1970, I can't hear anything wrong with it! ;) May I request the stage 3 boss theme from Touhou 10: Kappa - Candid Friend? It's such a cute and jolly theme and the boss herself is also very easy, except for the last card, it's pretty tough...

Winter

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 29, 2011, 02:08:27 AMIf Deku or anyone else that updates doesn't look at it sooner, I could always take a look at it.

Yeah, if you wouldn't mind going through the submissions topic and putting a post at the end with the sheets that would be acceptable, that would save me a lot of time. I've already accepted a few though.