News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave

Started by Winter, May 30, 2011, 01:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Fleetstar The Flygon

<==These are my first dragon eggs, I joined today!  ;D

Zunawe

Out of curiosity, who got my hellfire?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Saria

I wish I had a Hellfire Wyvern. :< Bubbles, you better raise it well! :>
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Bubbles

Its already all grown up :3

Zunawe

Quote from: Saria on August 27, 2012, 04:01:06 PMI wish I had a Hellfire Wyvern. :< Bubbles, you better raise it well! :>
Psst! I might have another. If it's a male, you can have it.

I program things

Saria

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 27, 2012, 04:53:16 PMIts already all grown up :3
Good job. :>

Quote from: Zunawe on August 27, 2012, 05:01:00 PMPsst! I might have another. If it's a male, you can have it.
I can't wait to see what gender it is. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BlackDragonSlayer

Mr. Y. Dino has decided to take up residence on my scroll:
http://dragcave.net/view/bdlkW
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Oh noes! Saria, you weren't fast enough. By the time I saw the gender it was basically ready to grow up. I'll try to breed one for you.

I program things

Zunawe

I was trying to get a hellfire for Saria. I ended up with a musty egg.

EDIT: I tried again and got an ultraviolet. When my magi can, I'll give away this one too.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

PaperRagnarok looks cool in a paper-sort-of-way...
And please remind me not to get any more eggs for 2 days and 1 hour. ;) I'm trying a Neglected Experiment.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Does nobody want that egg? My previous post has a link to it, and anybody can have it.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 02, 2012, 05:03:48 PMDoes nobody want that egg? My previous post has a link to it, and anybody can have it.

Hmmm... no... but I will be looking for an Ultraviolet...
I could possibly give you a Geode Dragon in exchange, when/if SeismicQuake and ShatterQuake can breed again...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Mmmmayybe. I'm prolly giving up the Ultraviolet, but I don't know for sure yet.

I program things